BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Edition #1.....Overrated City>>>St.Louis......

Or shall I say St.Losers, when was your last championship at any level? With all intents and purposes this is why the BASA was created, to give teams from the Lou a chance at winning a championship. I give Nell and his crew credit, b/c the BASA has grown to be a force in the softball community and will only get better with time. Now, back to the topic, I hope you haven't pinned your hopes on an entertainer bringing a championship home.{LOLNellyLOL} We all know #2, tito, wolf, ghost or any STLosers on here will never bring home GOLD, so when are you going to back up some of this big bad talk. Derrty,1843,StL.Browns,Jelly,Class Act WHEN????? At one point, the world tournaments were on the same weekends and that gave STLosers a chance at winning, but when the associations chose different weekends, that my friends ended STLosers chance at winning titles forever! You're still hanging on to ST.Louis Supreme's title in 1997 tsk.tsk. You can't hide from this fact, you can only run!!!!

The trash talk originator is back to put it down proper!!!

Up next.....Edition #2.....Overrated Team

WINNER'S COMPETE!!!

Re: Edition #1.....Overrated City>>>St.Louis......

YOU TELL EM T-MAC. I LEARNED IT BY WATCHING U. HOLLA

Factually speaking it has been a long time since a STL team has won but that's why ghost developed 1843 so don't panic, we'll see

Mr. Times Class Act won several worlds in 1999 and when has a team won back to back BASA Worlds. I think you try to talk the talk but lets be real. & That is real talk

RAGGDOLL (GA) won back to back BASA WORLDS 02-03

well T-Mac u r right it has been a very long time '98-'99 Class Act since the Lou has won "THE BIG ONE."iT WAS BECAUSE OF THAT THAT THE RULES OF THE GAME CHANGED. IF U WIN 2 CHIPS U MOVE UP.(A CLASS ACT RULE.)ONE OR TWO HOMERUN HITTERS PER GAME IN THE MID '90'S A SUPREME EXPLOSION REC RULE CHANGE.('95 CHAMPS.),SO T-MAC U R RIGHT BUT WE HAVE SHAPED THIS BASA GAME AND HELPED DEVELOPE IT TO THE PHENOMINA THAT U ENJOY TODAY. WE HAD THE BEST TEAMS,MOST TEAMS,AND LIKE TODAY THE BIGGEST CROWDS.I DON'T KNOW WHERE U R FROM,BUT WE BRING STARS AND SEX APPEAL TO ALL BASA TOURNYS EVERYWHERE. ESTL. PRIMETIME SET THE BAR FOR THE WOMENS GAME, THAT HAS NOT YET BEEN EQUALED. SO R U RIGHT MR T-MAC. FINALLY T-MAC THE TEAMS THAT U SEE AT THE TOP OF THE DIAL IN TODAYS GAME ARE OFFSPRING OF TEAMS THAT WE DESTROYED IN THE MID '90S(SHOWTIME,SUPERIOR FROM D-TOWN,GA. TRAVELERS, PONY EXPRESS,GHOSTBUSTERS)AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.U AND I MAY BE FROM DIFFERENT ERAS AND THE GAME TODAY IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN THE GAME I PLAYED AND LOVED.($300 BATS,SHAVED BATS, MICROWAVED BALLS,SMALLER PARKS.)THE GAME IS CORPRATE MORE SO TODAY THAN AT ANYTIME IN HISTORY.IF STL PLAYERS WOULD PUT THEIR EGOS DOWN AND PUT 3 GOOD TEAMS TOGETHER INSTEAD OF 15 OKAY TEAMS U WOULD NOT BE TALKING LIKE U R TALKING. REMEMBER ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME 2 AN END, IT DID FOR ME AND IT WILL FOR U.(RESPECT YOUR ELDERS.) TUFO

T-Mac....that's fine and all.....and We(LOU)appreciate the vocal views you've endured on the board....FALSE....no one here dwells on titles won by teams of past....those are more like MOTIVATION...2 repeat performances by those teams that have won,no matter who it is..."CHURCH"...you'll have your chance,just be patient your A!! kicking is coming....."REAL TALK" and see you soon...stay HEALTHY...."CHURCH" aka #2TITO

What up #2Tito, this your boy Chris, from Nashville.

What'd up Chris...chilling on a MONDAY.....I had a nice time in NASHVILLE....."CHURCH"

1843? I watched them play the Brown Sat and they won, but then they had to play one of the best white teams in STL and got beat easily. Some good young players, but not ready to compete on the big level

Cool, we need to get together some time in the Lou. I see you still shaking them haters off. Keep doing your thang.

Fo sho' CHRIS...I try 2 keep it clean and fair, and just let me know when you coming down....(e-mail me)"CHURCH"