BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2JO'S ENT. SOFTBALL AWARDS

I NEED THE VOTES ON 1st.& 2nd. basemens

Re: 2JO'S ENT. SOFTBALL AWARDS

1st Base Mike Ewing and 2d Base Lil Kevin(City Hitter).

1st Base Kebo and 2d Base Kevin (City Hitters & Impact)

Hands down first base Mike Ewing and 2d Base Lil Kevin(City Hitters)

I'm from the East side (IL) and I watch a lot of players and there isn't a 2d Basement that has Lil Kevin's rage and arm. 1st base either Kebo or Mike Ewing. and that is real talk.

1st Base Tank(city Hitters), & I don't want to vote for myself but Chuck (Xtreme)

That's right STL keep those votes coming for 2nd and 1st base, and keep in mind NEXT week, we will be asking for DH ONLY......NEXT WEEK!!

My firstbaseman has to be a big target with good hands and hit a ton and there are at least 3 that come to mind but unfortunately I can only pick one:

1B Big Tim, P-Rats (quiet plays the game and fits my criteria)

2B Chuck Haynes, Xtreme (best hands I've seen since my own :) and has become a very tough out hittin' w/power now too)

P.S. Lil Kevin you know your my cat but I'm trying not to pick to many of my own ballplayers from last year.

!st Base Kebo and how could you'll compare Lil Kevin and Chuck. Both guys are good ball players with the determination that I wish others would have, but they both have been hitting good also. Lil Kevin has range and Chuck has good hands, but those balls that some 2d baseman don't get to Lil Kevin gets them and dives and has a cannon, so my 2d baseman go's to Lil Kevin (Magnum, Impact, now he will be with City Hitter's). I still love you Chuck.

That guy that plays 2d Base for the City Hitters and he plays 3d base/Shortstop whenever they need him. Really he should have been looked at as a Shortstop but I no the favoritism played a part in that but he is hands down one of the best infielders from the Lou. He doesn't get as much credit but check him out and you'll will agree with me, for 1st base I pick Mike Ewing (Derrty).

I must say even though his bat isn't a Mike Ewing but Reggie of X-treme has the best hands at 1st he make plays that 9 out 10 most of the 1st basemen yall name wouldn't make, Reggie is a true 1st basemen he's won world titles at that position, the other players you name just converted to 1st base due to needed bat in lineup.

For first base I have Kebo and for second base hands down Lil Kevin because he has the ability to energize his whole team with plays that other second basemen just can't get to.

FIRST OF ALL WHY IS EVERY CITY HITTER/IMPACT PLAYER IS IN EVERY NOMINATION FOR AN AWARD. WHAT BIG TOURNAMENT HAVE THEY WON ALL YEAR LONG. CITY HITTERS MUST BE THE ONLY ONES VOTING. NO DISRESPECT TO YOU ALL BUT I KNOW THERE ARE MORE PLAYERS THAN JUST THE CITY HITTERS PLAYERS. REAL TALK NOW THAT'S CHURCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe you all took off my message about WOLF now i know it's a inside job. I guess it's a citty hitter/impact award night!

Hamburger, since you of other valuable ballplayers besides those of City Hitters, I didn't hear you cast your vote....and guess who I vote for.....

1B-Kebo(City Hitter)
2B-Lil Kevin(City Hitter)

Gottham City, Baby!!!!

I agree hamburger that's all the votes City Hitters/ Impact that's why the team didn't as everyone expected bring a chip home in Rec. division seem like the votes should just state Impact City Hitter hasn't started yet why use Impact name when voting I've heard of Impact now just hearing about City Hitters.

Well,VOTE for WHO EVER you THINK,this is just NOMINEES.....PEOPLE,stop hating....if you're not nominating,...KEEP YOUR COMMENTS AWAY FROM THIS POST......"REAL TALK" and that's "CHURCH"

Seems like someone trying to bash the City Hitters, (which the players are now being called and not the team the use to play with). I notice you said the City Hiters is the only one who is getting votes but when everyone was voting on the pitchers and Squad 1 players(Wolf and Church) was getting all the votes it was cool but since this Hamburger thinks otherwise. Hamgurger is probably Joe Lee. Who is number 9 is that you Debo?I notice the names of the people voting and I am the only City Hitter that has voted besides Gotham City so get your story straight Hamburger

Not bashing City Hitters haven't seen them play yet but Kebo vote at 1st base I've seen him play he dosen't move at 1st base are pick up those tough balls in the dirt that why I said must be all former Impact players voting.

NKO: it's not DEBO

I don't make comments on the board often, but #9 STL, how are you going to say that the votes for coming for former Impact/City Hitters players when several people voted for Kebo and they don't even play softball, like myself. So, that doesn't make any sense. Just cast your vote and may the best player win.....

man I know one thing the Young dudes JC AKA mr scoop himself is the tightest 1st basement. even though his bat ain't as strong as mike ewing and reggie but he scoops errrrythang!....church!

I don't make comments on the board often, but #9 STL, how are you going to say that the votes are coming from former Impact/City Hitters players when several people voted for Kebo and they don't even play softball, like myself. So, that doesn't make any sense. Just cast your vote and may the best player win.....

Youmg Dudes this is hammmmburger. An you all need to cast votes for your players just like everyone else. I know there are more ball players than impact/ cit hitters, don't get me wrong the hitters have some great ball players, but all the nominees shouldn't come from there camp alone. Like LOL had some ball players like lil Anthony had a good season. Really ther are no set positions in the game you play were needed because the most of the year lil kevin for impact played 3rd why was he not nominated for the that award. Murph dert didn't have a bad year at 2nd, goosy didn't have a bad year, there are ball players the raiders has a second baseman big chris and eric that hit and gloved all year long. So vote and add your guys. I can't think of his name but he wears #3, he had a good year for impact hitting wise. If, I can recall he played alot of 2nd for them.

Good point let's give Impact all the awards good year Impact.

The best team coming out of St.Louis talent-wise hands down was the STARS. I haven't seen any nominees for hardly anybody off that team. HELLO!

Just to make this fair, I'll vote for Hamburger and #9 STL. What positions do you play?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IS THIS TO CAST YOUR VOTE. INDIVIDUALS ARE CONSTANTLY SPEAKING OF THIS "VALUABLE PLAYERS", WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL FOR YOU TO VOTE FOR THEM?? DUHHHHHH.....I LIKE THIS MESSAGE BOARD. IT'S KINDA FUN

MY POSITION IS THE COOLER. DO YOU WANT TOO DRINK WITH ME. I HAVE MARTEL, BUD LIGHT , MICHELOB ULTRA IF YOU WANT TO WATCH YOU CALORIES AND SOME SILVER GIN.

Hamburger: Lets put the record straight. #3 played second base and 3d base for Impact(Chunga) is who you are talking about and this hamburger want you stand up and be a man and say who you are instead of hiding behind aicon/internet. Real men stand up, Real talk is that #3(Chunga) played two months with the Impact and went to school and came back and had some issues with the players by talking behind their back, etc., and was kicked off the team. He was hitting okay but his glove was shaky. So he must be your friend and you want to get on this site and gossip about nothing. You and him should go get married in one of the U.S. states that let same sex marriages!!!! And that is real talk and I will not speak on your responses no more because you and him try to start confusion on this site instead of keeping it real.Holla and get the #### out of my zone. Peace!!!(CHURCH WHATS UP WITH YOUR FELLOW STL DUDES?)

Why is every one talking about the city hitters. I have seen Lil Kevin play and he is not the coldest 2B. Someone got on there talking about his range. What range? There are guys on the EastSide that are much better than lil Kevin. What about Vol Stars players or other teams' players. It seems as if it's just a City Hitter thing. Don't you guys have anything else to do besides talk about stuff you don't know about?

Re: NKOZONE (SLOW YOUR ROLE)

FIRST OFF I WAS NEVER KICKED OFF OF ANYBODY'S TEAM, SECONDLY IT SEEM'S TO ME THAT YOU START ALL THE CONFUSION. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME YOU CAN ADDRESS IT WITH ME; EVERY TIME I COME ON THIS BOARD YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT ME, YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER.YOU KNOW THEY SAY STUPID PEOPLE SAY STUPID THINGS,SO YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF YOUR ON ZONE AND ANOTHER THING YOUR GLOVE HASN'T BEEN THAT GREAT THIS YEAR. YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY ROOM TO TALK. YOUR GLOVE OR BAT WAS NOT THAT HOT THIS YEAR BUT I FORGOT YOU ARE A PAST TIME BALL PLAYER YOU COUNT WHAT HAPPEN IN THE PASS SO LETS KEEP IT SOFTBALL. SEEMS TO ME YOUR THE HATER.. BUT IN WAY GOOD LUCK IN 06 WITH THE CITY HITTERS. PEACE

No thanks, I'll pass on the drink. And since you're position is the cooler, I guess you get the vote for........I don't know, I'll leave that up to CHURCH!!

Gottham City please don't respond to fan, Class Act #3 or Hamburger because they are sitting side by side talking bull. And Chunga you need to keep my name out of your mouth, and what 2d baseman on the East Side is better than I. Not you!!!!! When you get some business and stay productive then you would be getting people to vote for you, but you are a agitator and run for cover behind icons and internet. I come online under one name not like you and Ghost/Hamburger/Fan/etc. the word is out on you guys so both of you'll need to get positive and drop the b.s. and that is for REAL ON THIS DAY 10-05-05!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Check us out in "06".

Lil Kelvin, you owe Chunga an apology. It's not Chunga that's saying you aren't the coldest 2B. Do you think that the guys on the East Side can't play and you're better than those guys? C'mon now. You can barely get the ball out of the infield. While you are talking, Chunga is better than you. Everyone has souped your head up and reason why people picked you is because you're their friend. That's it. But seriously, Chunga didn't do this. Be a man and apologize on-line.

Lil Kevin, I'm good! This is hilarious to me that GROWN MEN, as they call themselves, are actually feuding over the internet. I don't care who Class Act #3, Hamburger, or Fan are b/c they don't bother me with this nonsense. And see ya at Hurn's tonite b/c you are right, my girl Gail is pouring whisky tonite.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM???? DO WE NEED TO MEET AT HEARNS, AND TALK THIS OUT!!! CLASS ACT#3,have your boy GHOST or WHOMEVER it may....be..at this point..come and settle..NKO,will be there ,because I'll be coming thru the DOOR with him and here's an invite....(CHUNGA)....and this is REAL TALK....let's see what the deal really is....."CHURCH"

MIKE WELLS SHOULD GET AN AWARD FOR

I'LL BE AT HEARNS 2NIGHT ABOUT 6-6:30. TUFO

Nobody showed up at Hurns, Gottham City was there and will always show up because its his and Zach(the real #3) home. What happened Church

Lets get busy and people should be check out the fraternity ? for it is almost done.

REGGIE #6 IS STILL THE REAL DEAL AT 1ST. DON'T BE FOOLISH. AT 2ND LIL KEVIN.

ANYmore Nominee's for 2nd and 1st....haters....do you or would you like 2 add your choices,since you haters think it's a city hitters thing....it's for ALL stl. Ballers....men and woman...."CHURCH"