BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUOTE OF THE DAY

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will

Re: QUOTE OF THE DAY

hey foots and lack of goals

EVRRYONE SHOULD STAND FOR SOMETHING, OR THEY WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING

Wolf told me at practice one day that True leaders are not those who strive to be first but those who are first to strive & who give their all for the success of the team. True leaders are first to see the need, envision the plan, & empower the team for action. By the strength of the leaders commitment, the power of the team is unleashed!!! #55

Is the #55 Wolf's ex-teammate the black guy from East St. Louis. He use to play in the infield(2d Base) if it is this is Kevin from the Magnum Force and give me a holla and what have you been doing.

If I can just add to the quote of the day. Success is not determined by material things. Success in my opinion is deterimined by what you do with your life. Successfull parent, teacher....etc. How will you be remembered and my favorite did you do anything to help someones else today?