BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cap

You better bring it this weekend to Nashville.....by the way what name are you under Team Morris?

Re: Cap

They brought it.......Ga Express 2005 Coed World Champs

Congrats, you guys looked good...

Way to bring back to the ATL.

Congrats to all the teams that participated.

GA Express

Sharon, way to to hold your grond, girl!!!

Good job CAP..(pitcher) You know I know you..That's the way to represent ATL...Hopefully we see you guys again..SMALLZ #9

Congrats GA Express...way to show some heart!!!!

Dee or George, can you give me the next couple of tournaments that you have planned and the dates if possible so that I can pass them along. Thanks in advance and again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shamika, I think we are supposed to play at Metro this weekend. I am not sure when the Black USSSA is. I will get some more information and let you know. Thanks for watching my baby!!!!

Dee, you know that I had no problem watching your baby, she's sweet as pie and I really enjoyed myself. Your team has excellent chemistry and I really enjoyed chillin with you guys this weekend. I guess me and #10 will see you guys this weekend.

George, I know you don't know anything about computers, so get your wife to help you, its about to be 06', you better catch up!! Lol! On the serious note, I really want to thank you for letting me play with you, its a honor to play with you and the rest of the women and men on the team. C-ya this weekend @ Metro!!! Remember: GA. EXPRESS WORLD CHAMPS 05'!!!! They might can hate, but they still can't take that from us!!!!!!

Congrats GA Express! Utlimate force will you defend your U-trip World Title in Hutchinson, Kansas? If so, see you there.

Good hitting this weekend Doobie, I had a great time playing with you guys this weekend and ready with you guys and girls this weekend. Talk to you soon Dee.

Doobie, I am working on that. LOL How are the little men?(smile)

Alice, thanks for winning with us. Sherman, you are a winner. See yall this weekend!!!

Lol!!!! I see that you got jokes Dee, its all good!!! I'm very sore, but everything still is working, so I'm good to go!!!