BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can you beleive this one

To the ATL-Did anyone listen to V-103 this morning when Frank played the man from a Detroit Talk show stating that if America aborted all Afro American babies that the crime rate in the US would decrease? We as a people really need to stick together. Anyone from Detroit have any info on this?

Re: Can you beleive this one

I ain't from Detroit, but an email I got this morning said it was Ronald Reagan's former Education Secretary, Bill Bennett.

That is why I am Democrat.

That just burns me up....I hear that the NAACP and the FCC is getting involved.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170840,00.html

thanks for the link....

Any Detroit playas lsitening?

That is why we all need to stand up and vote. The ones that feel like it doesn't matter if they vote or not should really see that if we stand together nothing can tear us down, but if we are apart this is what will happen.

It takes more than voting

It takes a lot more than just going out to vote. We had record numbers turn out and vote in the last election and look who is still in office. I don't claim to have all the answers, but I know that just voting isn't it. We need to change certain things within ourselves before it can even start to get better.

It is definitely time to get our act together.

It's really sad, for someone to be in such a high position to make such a negative comment like that. Hopefully enough of our black politicians and our true supporters will follow thru with this and get him out of office. You all its time to wake up, put God first in your life and pray. If you haven't noticed they're trying to get rid of type. I know voting wont do it all but get involved in your community and stress the importance of education to our kids. They are the future*****be true to your heart and your dreams will come true!!!!!

WHY DO COMMENTS LIKE THIS SHOCK YOU ALL? OUTSIDE OF SPORTS, MUSIC, AND MASS DESTRUCTION NOTHING WILL EVER CURE RACISM. THESE RUBBER BRACELETS, THE MEDICALLY INCLINED WANT TO CURE EVERYTHING IN AMERICA BUT HATE. I HEAR BLACK PEOPLE GRIEVE ABOUT WHITE FOLKS ALL DAY,BUT THEN WALKING AROUND LOOKING EUROPEAN WITH STRAIGHT HAIR, CONTACTS THATS NOT YOUR EYE COLOR, AND SISTERS BOASTING BLOND WIGS. WE GONE EITHER HATE THEM OR HATE OURSELF. THE ONLY WAY THINGS WILL EVER CHANGE IS BY DESTRUCTION AND DEMOLITION AT ANY COST. NO MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE OR STATUS YOU STILL A ****** WE MARCH NO RESULTS. WE WRITE COMPLAINTS TO CITY HALL NO RESULTS. ANOTHER 911 FLAGS FLY AT HALF MASS MISSION ACCLOMPLISHED. THE BLACK PANTHERS ARE THE ONLY BLACK ORGANIZATION THAT WAS TRUE TO THE GAME. THE SMARTEST THING THE GOVERNMENT DID WAS INFLUX OUR COMMUNITIES WITH DRUGS TO TAKE AWAY THE ONE THING A MAN NEEDS TO FUNCTION AND THATS OUR MINDS. YOU DO THE MATH! CHUURRCCH!!!!!

How in the world could he make a stupid comments like that.If you take a closer look at things what group of race do the most killing and blue collar crimes.Let me give you a hint Teddy Bundy,Jeffery Dumer....(wasn't black).The incident in Waco Texas (the ring leader wasn't black)So if you ask me it should have been vice versa.Not trying to solve anything with hate but it's the truth.You will never pick up a newspaper or turn the TV on and hear that a Black man was arrested for the slaining of 8 women and 5 men.

You Should Thinking About It
It's Life Funny.....