BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION WOLF

Since you (Wolf) are talking, taking up, or showing your support for the jelly boyz play with them so we can kill two birds with one stone. I'm sure you will make a difference. Now are you up for the CHALLENGE.

Re: ATTENTION WOLF

softball

St.Louis Browns have some respect for yourselves and quit calling everybody out and then your scared to except the challenge. Since you'll beat a great team one time that makes you the team to beat now (nope) first work on building your clout first before you start calling out good teams. You'll do have a good team. a team that in the future; if you all stay together and play together you will be successful. Work out al winter long to prepare for war in 06.

You guys beat us one game, your a good team.But,and I mean But,what happened to you the next game. The game after the short game, we wanted to take it to one pitch for the purpose of the lights, and you guys said NO! , Most likely, a good team that had confidence would have played. Don't call teams out. Just play the games givin to ya. Humble good teams are the most respected.

It didnt make no sense to play a 5 inn. game 1 pitch. That aint how the tourn. started. Dont put salt in the game.

I dont no why i'm responding to this madness, but lets be for real. you beat us one time in your life by 2 runs in the 8th inning put us in the lossers bracket we short gamed the next team got back to you short game you in 5 & we had about 45 mins left before the lights went out we say & dre from the (YOUNG DUDES) said lets play 1 pitch & you all as a whole screamed out noooo let just split the $$$. To me i think you all did right in taking the $$$ & run but dont be on here talking all that like your so dominating. Sice the browns been a team i think that was your first time winning one or should i say (SHARING ONE)..WE'LL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN!!!

ST.LOUIS BROWNS, YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TOURNAMENT. LEAVE IT AT THAT, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO HARP ON. THE CALLING OUT TEAMS AND THEN NOT EXCEPTING THE CHALLENGE'S ARE A DISRESPECT TO THE GAME AND YOUR TEAM. DRE NO ONE IS HATING ON YOU, ONE GAME DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN ALL-STAR STAY CONSISTENT AND YOU WILL BE RESPECTED AS A BALL PLAYER, SOME TIMES WE ALLOW OURSELVES TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT, BUT WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS CHECK OURSELVES TO MAINTAIN A SENSE OF GRATITUDE. YOU HAVE A NICE GAME BUT SILENCE KILLS. GOOD LUCK IN 06!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up Wolf, look at what have we started here? I told you our boys wants you just as well as yours wants us. We amped as you can see. So this the last message I going to send. We can play next Saturday, just give us a field with a fence and time. We got the money, just bring your same team we beat Saturday. Tell #3 that he didn't contribute to the game no type of way and from what I heard he's not a factor. Over here we have no love for bag holders so # 3 speak about what you can do. I take this as a compliment as a team we called out a bet to all the teams we only got responds from Super Rec and we only a Rec Team. No disrespect to the old heads but out with the old in with the new, because on any given Saturday anybody can lose!!!!! Since I see everybody likes watching you Wolf I'm sure the house would be packed and again we do accept side bets.

You mean the same team you got short gamed by.

Poochie i will bring my team where you need us. You will play Class-Act of 06 next saturday. This is right on time.We can go to famous DUKE PARK unless you know somewhere better.