BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Now I Know

Hello BASA World!

This year was my first year at a BASA World and I can really say I enjoyed myself. I never saw so many "Beautiful Black Teams" since I been playing softball in one place.

I have a ? how or where can I pull up a schedule for 2006 softball schedule? I have my own team and we would like to participate in some of the ASA tournament. Here in SC we mostly play USSSA.

PS: Hi Trick, can't wait to see the logos and uniforms. Just a hint as to who I am "I'm the one who couldn't talk in B-Ham". After you gave me the website address, I decided to check it out. Man, I been missing out on a lot. I didn't know ASA still exist. Okay, people don't bite my head off, like I said we play USSSA here in South Click. Hopefully, we can participate in some of the ASA tournaments in 2006 season.

Holler Back!!!

Re: Now I Know

this is not asa this is BASA

Yeah, BASA is not affiliated with ASA in any way. ASA is still around too. Not completely dead yet.

HUH... ASA? Dang, who plays that mess! Now, board members, we got to get him and baptise him in the name of BASA! So, when you get baptized! Don't take it personal , it's just comedy ! "Real Talk" and a little "CHURCH"

EXCUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME! BASA WORLD. I STAND CORRECTED. WHEN WILL THE 2006 SCHEDULE WILL PUT OUT? I WOULD LIKE FOR MY TEAM TO COME AND PLAY BASA BALL, IF YOU ALL DON'T MIND.

WADE #2 I AM A "HER".

ANYWAY I REALLY ENJOYED MYSELF!!!!!!

The schedule is still being finalized. We have a tentative, but need final confirmation from a couple of Directors. And their could be a tournament in the Carolinas so stay tuned.

Sorry for the delays, but we do not want people making plans and then having to cancel them.

Thanks,
BASA

I hope so, because I have been bragging about B-Ham since I got back and some teams from this area would like to participate in 2006 season. Holler!!!

Great comeback (softball4life)whew......because this board is RAW....and by you being a female....That may have giving you a pass....glad to have another woman join in....so Wade #2, she has a pass,KING OUT!!

Okay Don King... I was close to calling in the calvary... with a script of jokes. Hey, because you know there are some clowns on here... "Real Talk" But "SoftBall4Life might be fine like you Don King from what I hear...

Don King can we get a picture on the board? I'm sure there are a lot of out here they would love to see what you look like

Ask #2CHURCH.....and you know what I will find a good picture of me and send it in......KING OUT!! and when do I get a interview...?

BASA lets make this interveiw happen with Don King. It's a beautiful thing when a sista knows her softball and is fine what a combination. Cant wait to read the interview and see the picture!

It will be after the first of the year at the earliest. We have many requests ahead of her.

OK. since we have to wait for the interview can we at least get some real talk and have someone describe what Don King looks like?

Don King, glad to be on board.

So,you're telling me that you're the only female on board? Other females don't "Fellowhship" on the board?

Only thing I have to say "Is Let the Games Begin"

Don King, what team do you play with? Where you're from? I'm orginally from Macon, Ga but station at Fort Jackson with the military. Hopefully, I get to meet you before I PCS to Japan next May.

Hey! Uncle say you gotta go, YOU GOTTA GO!!!!

Softball4life: I'm not the only female on the board we just got tough A$$ names and not afraid to speak and please don't sleep on the knowlegde of the "GAME",and I played on GREAT teams in the past, now,I'm a traveling FAN and CRITIC, and I have a close friendship with "church",he keeps me informed,he's more like my BRO' , So for now on ,we will have LADIES CHECK IN: and KING OUT!!

Ok softball4life nice name. can we get a nice photo of yourself. It's a beautiful thing to see my sist'a out here balling and going for theirs. Keep it up! and thats some real talk! CHUCRCH

looks like I gotten all excited when it comes to talking about my beautifull sista's playing ball that I can't even spell CHURCH