BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey, what team is this year's BASA Beer Bracket team?

Hey, what team is always the first to go in the BEER BRACKET at all the BASA tourneys most of the time? and always from drinking too much...haha Hey, but they good for at the tourneys...this ought to be hilarious..."Real Talk"

Re: Hey, what team is this year's BASA Beer Bracket team?

STL: the teams you don't hear about on the board..but include the BROWNS...LOL..this is a team for real,PhaseII,A LOT OF NEW TEAMS 02-05....Ya'll know who you ARE.....KING OUT!!

If you are talking tournaments, South Ga. Magic will be the best , but they only , they never Did I step on some toes

I know someone will have a now.

I know they're going 2 answer that one....#4,#15,GA MAJIC,I know someone will respond but must be a team member....no JUMPERS..."CHURCH"

I'm sorry, Im going with my boys Hardknock from GA.
You is a winner if you drink more then them Don't get me wrong, they are very good ball player But they will drink you under the table.

LOL, this subject is going to be on because when cetain people read these , they are going to get a and might but in the end because it's entertainment!

that someone said some thing like this cause both BASA tourneys we played this year we still where playing on Sunday late the world still there ATL classic still around might I ask where your team was or you was watching with a beer face.

Wade that was a killer....might flip the board with this ONE..."CHURCH"

"CHURCH"

To the Avid board reader; just that an avid board reader! you could not possibly watch softball. Some people are avid softball watchers.You are not one because if so you would know that we win tournments.
I don't do all the smiley faces; (thats for kids) because I want you to read the words that are coming out of my mouth. STOP HATING!
From the last I hear WE "walk the walk and talk the talk." I'm the one who do all the talking so direct all question and negative comments toward me #15.Holla!!!!!1

MAN TCANTY DONT TAKE THINGS SO PERSONAL.HA HA HA HA SOUTH GA. MAGIC DOES REPRESENT BUT YA THEY DO NEED TO MOVE ON UP.

I am sorry, is this a darts post or a softball post. ?. I am not talking about coming close. What did you win? For a team that as much as ya'll do, I expect to see some brass.

Still around on Sunday, alot of teams are around on Sunday doing just what the original thread said, drinking and watching.

I often wondered how ya'll keep them uniforms so clean, now I know, you don't play that much in them. Spend some of that money on some real players and instead of drinking that cheap liquor, you can with some

Don't be , Get

LOL, #15, somebody is messing with you and I know who it is, I think.

That's what it has to be because I really think out of 10 tourneys this year we have won at least 7 of them. Stop being an avid board reader and represent something! I'm here so focus all comments on towards me. First and far most no one has ever seen me in a clean uniform so right there let's me know even farther that all you do is read the message board. Come Watch Some BASA softball. We are FAMILY!!!!!1 haters