BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOLF

Are you playing COED this weekend in Nashvile?

Re: WOLF

No he is not.

greg you comin to belton this weekend.Holla back. Robbie #5 on yo team.

A #5 what kind of coach or player wolf is? dont he have a temper? is he easy to play for? & is all his bats loaded?did he use to play for the Florida Marlins back in the day? just wondering.

BIG Mike, this is wolf & to answer some of yo Q's i think every body has a temper at some point of times. It's how you use it because i think i play better angry. 2 i'm easy to play fo. Just play yo game & tha rest will take care of itself. NO!! i don't use a loaded bat. Every thing pays off in tha winter time.& yes i use to play minor league ball from 89-95 fo tha LA Dodgers,Oakland A's, & tha Florida Marlins all tha way to AAA before tearing my rotaters cuff.

WOLF IS A COOL PERSON. HE HS A COOL RESUME TO SUPPORT HIS THEORY ON THE GAME AND AS A PLAYER. I'M GOING TO ASK HIM FOR SOME TIPS TO HELP IMPROVE MY HITTING AND MENTAL ASPECT OF THE GAME. WOLF KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO AND DON'T FEED OFF OF BUBBA SPARKS. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. CURIOUSITY.

WHO ARE ALL OF THESE FOLKS WITH CLASS ACT NUMBERS ON THIS BOARD. I'M SURE THAT THERE ARE SOME NEW PICK-UPS BUT NONE OF THESE #'S WERE USED BEFORE. FURTHERMORE MAKE SURE THAT U DON'T USE #1 THAT NUMBER IS RETIRED. NEWJACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TUFO#1)

As I've said on many occasions there will never be a Class Act #1. U are the best leadoff man I've ever played ball with. How about an original Class Act reunion. Holla!