BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Can all the #2's please CHECK in

I just want 2 know how many is out there...."CHURCH"

Re: Can all the #2's please CHECK in

Of course YD #2 is live!

Hey, I will be back wearing #2 when the '06 season starts. Had to wear #1 this year because I did the free agent thing around Memorial Weekend...And that's real talk....

Hey Wade! Seen you on the board but not your partner #16. What's going on? Checked your site out... you are quite versatile... Just droppin' you a line to say Hello...

Welcome back Wade.....It's really tough on the board,NOW,that teams are trying 2 get so much,2 quick and will get dismantle at the end....soon Brown,players will be looking 2 get picked up or just change the name like SOME do....."CHURCH" BROWNS you will get dealt with accordingly...so just wait your turn,they will come....REAL TALK....

Hey, there THILL #21. This the lady THILL right? Well #16 has been out of the office at her job. In some type of training and she responds at lunch to me, like one message.

Well, remember this the more experience you get the better you will become...I'm a young ball player , and I can , but the game first before you put a on ur back because you can leave the game and your opponents will be on the other side of the field doing and u doing because u didn't ! And that's "Real Talk" with a little "CHURCH"

AMEN......REAL TALK AND "CHURCH"

Tha real #2 is in the building. Dang Church, you just gon do us like that. Thats what i be talking about Playa-Hatin.STOP IT.

REAL TALK can't lie 2 the BOARD... "CHURCH"

Anymore??