BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jelly Boyz vs. STL BROWNS

ATTN: Jelly Boyz
Yall quick to sponsor other teams to play against the Browns...bet something against us...All year we been trying to get a game going, the season almost over with now, so what's good. You say yall already beat us once so yall have the ups, so put your money where your mouth is !!!!! BET SOMETHIN !!!!

***** and yes we do accept side bets*****

Re: Jelly Boyz vs. STL BROWNS

Forget about Jelly Boys play Class Act

We will play anybody. Everybody want to holla at us.Then the Jelly Boyz, yall lucked up and beat us, beat yall couldnt do that **** again, put money on that.

DRE LETS DO THIS NO IF &S OR BUTS, LETS GET DOWN. DON'T BELIEVE YO OWN HYPE. NO MORE TALK . YOUR NEXT RESPONDS SHOULD BE (LETS PLAY!) LETS REALLY PUT ALL THIS HYPE TOGETHER LETS PLAY FOR A $1000 SHORT GAME PAYS DOUBLE & $$ UP FRONT!!!!!!!! BIG TWANN & JELLY ARE SPONSORS OF US SO THIS DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THA JELLY BOYZ.

This have everything to do with the Jelly Boyz, Wolf since you are talking for them, we will do you one better. You want to play, play with them you such the difference maker, make the jelly boyz a winner

Class-Act or nothing!!! i put work in this game who are you??you all are coming up with this or that just get right to the point play us or just chillax until we play in a tournament again.

Wolf,don't feed off in2 that bull, they're really not on that level of play, remember,they're rooks trying 2 make a name...it's gone be a minute....

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

SKOCDA 55 is Big Bo. Way to keep your head up about your team the browns. I think you should just play Class Act for $1000.00 and get it over with.

I GUESS THE bROWNS ARE JUST THEY ARE AFRAID OF THE BIG BAD SINCE CLASS ACT HAS CALLED YOU OUT EVERYDAY SINCE LAST WEEK AND AGREED TO BET LET YOU PICK THE PLACE AND THE UMPIRES WHAT'S THE PROBLEM TOUGH GUYS

No disrespect to all Veteran Teams, I think we will just play teams our caliber. Take care of our bussiness on this level and work our way up. This situation has been blown up. Just for the record we did'nt play Class Act the third time was just the smart thing to do, has nothing to do with your accusations. Since softball seems tobe all we have out side of home let keep the hostility down the season has'nt started yet. Good luck to all STL. BROWN

lol this sh?t is so funning, just keep all this trash talk for next year guys,time will tell who can hold it down

Big Bo i respect what you said & good luck to you & yo team next year.

Re: Re: Jelly Boyz vs. STL BROWNS

the Jelly Boys dont need any one they will beat the
bomb team any day so what the talk for.
Its no such thing as luck beat us when your ready.

We all know whats up with the browns and the JELLYBOYZ. We spanked that a** period! We'll see next spring? PS! CLASS ACT IS NOT PLAYING BALL TO BEAT THE browns? BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS IN THE FUTURE FOR BOTH JELLYBOYZ AND THE ACT.