BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TOP TEAMS IN LOU

WHO ARE THE TOP FIVE TEAMS GOING INTO 06. IS IT SQUAD 1,CLASS ACT, VOLLEY STARS, X-TREME, AND CITY HITTERS OR THOSE THE TEAMS TO WATCH NEXT YEAR. I FORGOT ABOUT THE MIX TEAM 1843/RAIDERS.

Re: TOP TEAMS IN LOU

I hear Magnum is coming back.

Who are the top 5 rec teams in the Lou?

It's not the brownsssssssssss

what happen to the st louis stars team

Another hater. This was our first year and we did better this year than alot of first year teams. I know we not just gonna come on the circut and get respect, but weve been winning alot more than these other teams.

If i'm correct in 98 class-act's first year won the world, so give us another excuase!!!since you like correcting some one.

Nobody seems to be hating on the Browns. You guys play in one of the toughest BASA arenas on the circuit. You've won a few games and played tough in some tournaments. Seems like your're looking for some props that you're just not going to get. Hang in there and in due time your respect will come.

Browns tha lou did put tha work in to make the lou a respectful city. I do see where #2 wolf 3Xworldchamp are coming from By you keep talking, what have you really won?? you are as i see a target now. If this is what you want than that is what you got. your going to be the biggest target in the city & you have waking up the wrong players. You already don't get no respect from the outter town teams, i guess like the vets say in the lou (*kickee ass ball*)

FIRST THINGS FIRST THE CITY HITTERS WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP TEAMS IN THE COUNTRY NOT JUST THE LOU.I'M GLAD THAT WE SEEM TO BE UNDER THE RADOR WITH ALL OF THE 1843/CLASS ACT AND BROWNS TALK, AND OF COURSE WE ARE NOT INTO BLOWING OR OWN HORN,WE WILL BE IN THE MIX IN EVERY TOURY THAT WE GET IN,IN '06.SECONDLY TO THE BROWNS DON'T LET THIS BOARD, AND THE COMMETS THAT U HEAR OR NOT HEAR CHANGE YOUR FOCUS FOR '06.FALL BALL, INDOOR AT JAMESTOWN MEANS NOTHING. SOFTBALL IS OVER UNTIL 03/06 SO GET ALL OF YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW,LIFT SOME WEIGHTS,DO SOME RUNNING TO GET IN SHAPE,LEARN HOW TO DO ALL OF THE LITTLE THINGS BEFORE U BARK AT THE BIG DOGS IN THE LOU.U EARN RESPECT IT IS NOT GIVEN.YOUR TIME MAY COME SOON,BUT UNTIL THEN KEEP YOUR NOSE TO THE GRIND AND YOUR MOUTH SHUT,THINGS TAKE TIME.(TUFO)

I can dig that.Im learning alot in the circut and believe me, i work hard every day. I learn alot from you vets so thats why i dont hate on yall, i sit back and learn.

YEAH, GENERAL! TELL 'EM LIKE IT IS!!

What happened to St Lou representing in the COED WOrld? It's all about the Dirty South.....

ATL ALL DAY LONG