BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GHOST vs POOCHIE

I HEAR THE ST.LOUIS BROWNS ARE SCARED TO PLAY 1843 IN A REMATCH FOR SOME CHIPS. WHAT'S THE DEAL YOU'LL PUT IT OUT THERE LIKE YOU WOULD ACCEPT ANY CHALLENGE NOW YOU ARE BACKING DOWN ARE YOU GOING UNDER GROUND LIKE A TO HIDE.

Re: GHOST vs POOCHIE

WHO IS 1843????? Is this the raiders or who is it!!!!! First get a real roster then we can talk.

One of Browns player plays with 1843.

Yeah, i play with 1843 too, but i ride with tha Browns, believe that. Nothin against 1843, cause my people play on the team, much love.

DRE LETS PLAY THIS GAME REAL SOON. I LOVE A CHALLENGE. YOU GUYS HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE & EVERYTHING TO GAIN. SO LETS GET THIS ROLLING PLEASE????!!!!!

Wolf, I will make that happen, to prove we dont back down.

Can I umpire?

I will umpire 2.

NKO around the bases and #2CHURCH behind the PLATE.....

Much respect to all teams in St. Louis, but not alot of love. Which we should have for each other. Instead we have teams and poeple with there get rich scheme trying to come up. I know that we're mostly young, inexperience, hot headed, and no true knowledge of the game. Our passion is to gain repect from creditable teams (Extreme, Derthy, ect.) So you see to bet us means nothing. A few hundred dollars means nothing. Playing for recognition thats our payment. Come one, come all we will sacrifice some money,and we will WIN. All monies up front there are teams that don't pay and repect the game. Wolf a team or person you say is your sponsor. Pay us or betting is dead with teams from the BASA.

I'm speaking fo all tha softball playas from tha 96 through 01 teams in tha LOU. I promise when we play tha browns it will be a short game & some one will be risen from tha dead & #2 Troy from tha old nasty boyz said he's only going to need 2 outfielders when we play them. Tha bet is $1000. We are ready, dre this is'nt about backing down this is about respecting tha game & us vets will show & tell you that winning is nothing unless you never won something big to rep our CITY. So this is a check yo self kind of game. Don't come half cocked please because this game will bring you back to what's real. WE wont let let no one come into tha ELITE unless it's trully yo time, & it's not.!!!!

Pay your det, and we are willing to take our lumps to get acceptance in your circle. Are you serious 1000 dollars. Keep it softball

Why do you say pay your debt? i dont recall class-act losing a bet to a game. If you keep screaming pay your debt than it shows that you dont want to play them & i think it's trully not about the money wit wolf its probally the principal of the game but the money sounds good too!!

Skosdo55 thats my teammate, and im with him. Everytime we lost we payed up. When we get our money, then we will play who ever and when ever. Wolf, the reason i say that cause aint Reggie one of your sponsors? He owes. Honor the Game.

LIL dude honor what game?? if you tripping off reggie than this case is closed!!reggie does'nt have nothing to do with class-act. I run this program so you hearing this from tha CEO & not a foot soilder. Now that's out tha way lets set this up fo next week. I'll let you pick tha park, tha place, & you can use yo PEOPLE as tha UMPS. I pay my debts but i hav'nt lost to pay one. So you HONOR tha game since i & class-act are debt FREE!!!!! AND this is not about backing down this is for tha LOVE of tha game..

I feel that, but Im far from a Lil Dude. I see what i can do. Im down for whatever.

THIS IS CRAZY, THIS IS ROBBERY IN THE 1ST DEGREE,BUT I'VE GOT A $100 ON CLASS ACT.(TUFO)

Lets Play

Put down a $100 on the ACT....shhhhhh...that's a easy double up....."CHURCH"

CLASS ACT (Wolf) we know that you're busy, so let's not waste any more time. Our time will come until then train hard, stay focus and don't let tortoise catch hare.00

You are a lil dude to me & until you prove me wrong than that's how it stands with me. Don't get it twisted you have a nice lil game but you will need 1000 of you to really get down with tha (ACT)!!Every one that's new to tha circuit always has a point to prove & where are they now?? You must of came when i was on vaction fo 2 1/2 years. I'm still making up those years & believe me lets put all this talk away & just play one, just one game & let our play do tha rest. If tha mighty browns are willing than next week or anytime you all are ready than say tha word but until than this issue is dead!!! I understand you guys are on tha come up & all us vets have been there to but one thing is fosho, no one & i mean no one is bigger than tha game. So you can take it like you want to but try not to deal with yo feelings because that's fo dealing with yo lady & not business!!! I'm done talking about this until you say when & where & you all have yo $$$$$ on hand.

Wolf as a vet myself i agree with you all the way. Don't feed off the youg pups there still wet behind the ears. I feel all the vets are proud of you because you repped our citty well. Keep doing your thing & keep repping the LOU even stronger!

Don't talk about things and then reply back trying to confirm what you've already said. Instead of changing your alias, you used the same name. How dumd can you be. Maybe if you proof read, you will minimize your typographical errors.

Who ever you are that was'nt Curtiss WOLF WILSON,responding who ever it was need to learn how to work tha net. But at tha same time i feel tha same way like tha rest of tha vetss so thats that.

I thought the subject & message was the same name. Wolf this is big tree of the 98 world class-act team. As everyone know's i'm an old vet that played on alot of teams & wolf come holla at me at the school.peace!