BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derrty/Class Act

Who has the bigger budget, Derrty or Class Act?

Re: Derrty/Class Act

No doubt Derrty has a higher budget but Class Act will win more tournaments than them, also since Wolf is gone who will take over as leader on that team.

CURIOUS...you good at chasing others question and you must be a DERRTY hater,it's great and I'll keep a BAG of 's for you by the end of next season and Leaders don't leave....??? Like I said before....DERRTY ENT.....WE ALL WE GOT!!

CHURCH YOU ARE RIGHT CURIOUS IS A HE COMMENTS ON EVERYTHING DEALING WITH THE DERTY.

Does Derrty have a COED team? If so, will they be in Nashville this weekend?

Sorry, no co-ed, but I hear someone is and wanting 2 put a WOMEN TEAM 2gether....just hold on....DETAILS COMING SOON....not 2day though..."CHURCH"

Not hating #2 but I seen yall play seem like when Wolf are Nelly was there more focus on winning than just representing.

DERRTY IS STILL MY FAMILY, & NELLY IS A GREAT DUDE. NELLY & I HAD AN UNDERSTANDING & SO DID THA REST #2 DO YO THANG.

ya'll need to quit wasting time with church or wolfe on the mound and pick up my man the dancingbear,he is just flat out sick..keep wolfe to dh and catch that way he can concentrate on what he does best....HIT IT......

Who is this dancingbear character Tiny keeps talking about and why has nobody seen him this year? Stop trying to hype ya boy up. If he's good someone will notice.

Tiny from crunch berries,how about you just shut the ,and see if can help YOU out,or I tell you what if your team is super rec or whatever you are.....Put on the mound against DERRTY and Show what you got....but don't forget to ,you guys wear that purple and black..hmmm has anyone seen a dancing BEAR and not the one that takes a in the woods...so load up the and make it happen since you always got ......"REAL TALK" AND THAT"S "CHURCH"...P.S.Tell your mans : and #2 has DVD's out so take down

THE DANCING BEAR IS A GOOD PITCHER ALOT MAY NOT NO HIM BECAUSE HE IS WHITE.I WOULD TAKE HIM ANYTIME.

And your point is.....because he's white???No body would know him ,maybe if the team he play for WINS then we'll know...and color has nothing 2 do with this: example,ATL has a white pitcher we know him,Graystone are ya'll using E or A in your name ,has a white pitcher we know him...I'm going to ask you 2 leave the BOARD ...... "CHURCH"

#2 you are the king of the smileys!

I'll be back got 2 make a run... but I will be back....and thanks I have more... and don't forget I have board waiting 2 at will,so be careful haters "CHURCH"

This dancing bear character got lit up last year in Columbus at Black World. Haven't seen him since.

SURE DID THE CREATIVE WALLS TEAM PUT UP 34 RUNS ON HIM.LOOK FOR CREATIVE WALLS TO BE BACK ON THE SEEN.

last time bear had a defense behind him he won usssa major black worlds with Pace..too whatch him is to love him...Detroit did have a good ball game,but someone has to field it,he cant pitch and play short..church if you dont know the Bear then you dont know ball..Bear is known country wide by all circuts,not just this one...

Tiny(crunch),that's nice 2 know but,All I hear is he's been getting smashed ,and you're very sensitive on the subject,maybe he needs an agent ,wish you and bear the best of luck and in 06 make yourself known on the feild,...."CHURCH"

You spelled field wrong #2.

Well you spell it (right,rite,write), ,I type pretty quick and those that (know,no),the keys 2day are sensitive,sort of like the BROWNS ,Did you underline the right answer,#2JR... ,"CHURCH"

everybody keeps talking about wolf but from what i have seen he will need at least 12 to 15 black guys to play with him to be on the basa circuit so if anybody no that many can yah please name them for me becuase all i see is white boys and as we all know u can only have three and then what and then he is not going to get the best blacks in stl to play with him

When a basa tourn comes you'll see who's who. If you know softball every one will tell you, you don't need tha best playas to win. I played in 7 tourn this year with class-act & won5 of them with different faces. one day an 90% black team Tha next time a 90% white team. Tha worlds i won we did'nt have tha best talent it's tha approach to tha game on winning & lossing!!!!& not skin color.

FIRST, LET ME START OFF BY SAYING THIS, TO ME IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO ASK IF YOU CAN TRY OUT. AT ONE POINT IN TIME WOLF HAD THE NUMBER POSTED. BUT WE WILL BE READY FOR NEXT YEAR. SO DON'T TRIP, I THINK HE HAS A PRETTY GOOD HNADLE ON THINGS. WHO DO YOU PLAY FOR MS.OPRAH.

Class Act #5...
Not even on sides of your conversation, but I would like to answer your question about the # of non-African Americans you can have on your team... You can only have 3 on the roster, it doesn't matter if they are on the field or not... 3 on the roster. Now, USSSA you can have more. Have a good day!!!

man its not like when u was winning before u left its whole lot different u have to have some talent now and the only reason u won as much as u did was because u came with the five man and people hadn't seen it before and u did have some horses in the outfield so do give that

oprah explain why i'm winning still after 2 1/2 years being gone?? anybody can tell you talent does not win all tha time just ask tha browns that. they beat us because they exacuted at tha right time, & even though we had better talent they out exacuted us more. So that's just an example on talent against exacuting.

man every tourn u won it was teams like the browns u have won nuthin this year every tourn. didnt have no more than 15 teams

Now oprah every man has to lace up there shoes just like tha next man. That's not my fault that you feel Xtreme,P-rats,Club 51,Esquire,Deuce 9,Brewskiz,Columbia bulldogs or Heat are like tha Browns.

thats why they should all being playing rec

I am a person of good judgement and good character. Wolf is a winner. When he puts blacks or the field or non blacks on the field, his team always compete. You can't knock a man for competing and winning. There are teams that haven't even placed in a tournament this year and last time I checked those tournaments go for at least $150 and above. Hats off to Class Act