BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Republican or Democrat?

Curious to see where the softball community stands. After Katrina, there should be no doubt if you ask me.

Re: Republican or Democrat?

DEMOCRAT....

DEMOCRAT!!!!!!!!!

Anything else is uncivilized.

Democrat...even b4 Katrina!!!

democrat all the way !!! Hopefully when the election come back around we will have the support of the whole BASA!!!!

The Democrats are not perfect, but they are the only real choice. Any black that votes R, is just trying to capitalize on the backs of other blacks.

Democrats for the working families. If anyone need to register to vote please let me no, because all individuals that is able to vote should and I will help you out if needed. If people have questions pertaining to voting then feel free to concur with me. I work for a union and know the laws and voter's rights. Write 2 me at nkozone@yahoo.com

Democrat. In Five yes I'll be campaigning for city council so keep the dream alive I'm coming!!!!!1

#15, this would be a great place to raise some funds.

Everyone has their opinion and before you say you go with Republic or Democratic, do some research. I stand neutral on both. Democrats sell us on welfare reform and education and last time I looked even when Clinton was in office, most of our black city schools were still below state standards. When John Kerry was running for president, he often said he had a plan but honestly did you ever hear his plan. The Republicans often take care of each other and mostly cater to upper class families. I am going to start a new political party very soon.