BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REAL TALK and "CHURCH" and keep it above the belt....

It's about that time for some REAL TALK, since some players has for others,NOW..is your time 2 say what YOU mean,and let's get it out and over with ,Ya'll know who you are,and it doesn't matter where you from,So hope you're not ....keep it clean and "CHURCH"and FOR THOSE WHO ARE SENSITIVE ,PLEASE do NOT take it personal,after all it is only HUMOR ,....laughter is good all the time...REAL TALK,"CHURCH"

Re: REAL TALK and "CHURCH" and keep it above the belt....

YO CHURCH MAN I WANT THIS CAP GUY TO COME OUT THE CLOSET SO WE'LL KNOW WHO HE REALLY IS HE MAY BE SCARED SINCE HE SAY THAT HE PITCHES THE LITTLE GUY MAY HAVE HIT HIS STUFF A LONG WAY.LOL HA HA HA HA

Zone3, this should bring out all the HATERS ,but,then again maybe not,"CHURCH"

Yo man, I think this CAP dude is scared. Stop hiding behind a name and be real. To this make beleive CAP-I only know one real Cap on the circuit that pitches and that is #27 Team Morris. If you are a CAP-State your name and who do you play for since you seem to be causing all this connfusion....

Calm down fellas I'm always in your area. Real Talk….Ok I got Real Talk. How bout Storm and Airmac are swapping players, isn't that silly and thought they were rivals…what a bunch of sugar cookies. By the way, no I don't pitch or play for Morris. I watch the circuit from afar and yes I'd rather remain anominous so I can keep yall on your P's and Q's.. Now that’s"Real Talk" or "Church" or whatever…..

Look who's calling someone a sugar cookies. You must don't look in the mirror in the morning because if you did you wouldn't like what you saw, would you. Holla Sugar Cookie captain.

Man, ya'll are off the meter... Hey, you can talk about what Airmac and Storm are doing, but if u that isn't a bad . Both teams have good ! So that might give add to the , so beware because both teams might give u the at the end of the tournaments as they finish 1 and 2... Hey, don't pitch a on what is going on, just a little free agency going on.... And this comes from the original "real talker"...reporting from the GA!

Someone touched a nerve in CAP-tain....Stay down,this is getting good ,but please proceed....KING OUT!!