BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SPONSORSHIP MONEY

Hey BASA softball world. My company has given me the power to give out some money and Im chosing the BASA softball circuit to do so. I know their are alot of teams out there who can use the money. Please hit me back on here with you information and I will get you the information. I have approximately $200,000 to move so get with me. First come first serve basis (pending screen of the teams).

Re: SPONSORSHIP MONEY

I am a player from one of the women teams and we are in great need of a good sponsor.
Do you have a contact number or something?

If you are serious,Team Dynasty the 2005 BASA Rec.world champs are looking for a sponsor,the only reason that we didn't travel and play in more BASA tournament was because we didn't have a sponsor.I can be reached at 901-240-9681 or anyone else that is looking to sponsor a team.We are from Memphis,Tn right in the middle of all the action.Memphis is not a hot bed for black softball,so it's hard to get sponsorship in Memphis.

can any of that money be given to some very deserving college students for scholarships? I have a handful of kids I work with may not be able to stay in school because of finances. Please let me know. Couple of them are athletes too.

I have a 501(C)(3) tax exempt foundation please call at 314-521-2046 ofc 314-606-2313 we sponsor children's
basketball, men'softball and women and co-ed softball
email @ MarshalPartnership@sbcglobal.net

We are in need of a sponsor, we also have a tax id, if interested hit me up at 678-262-7835.

WE(ATLANTA STORM) NEED A SPONSORSHIP SO BAD IT AINT FUNNY. WE ARE A PROVEN WINNER. BACK TO BACK WORLD TITLES PLUS A TON OF OTHER WINS. SO IF YOU ARE SERIOUS HOLLA BACK.

My name is Wilfred Chavers the asst.coach of the Blazers.We are a young up and coming team in bad
need of good sponsorship. We came thru the losers
bracket and won the 2005 USSSA BLACK AMERICAN in
Orlando. If you are ligit please contact me at 92
canon quarters rd. Quincy,Fla. Or call at (850)528
9055 or (850)875-2897.

Like they say, some folks will fall for anything.

Do you really believe a corporation with $200,000 to give away, would do it someplace where the media is not going to cover it.

I hope this person comes clean.

Laugh until hurts coperate man, I mean really hurts.

hello corporate man
We have a ladies team in dallas, texas. we play about 4 basa tournament, because they are close enough to drive. We could use the money to travel too different states and play. thank you toni 4692220331

Softball man, please contact James @ 423-255-1330. This is for a ladies team. It seems they have way more trouble getting a sponsor than any men's team could dream of. As I see it you have approximately 15 teams or so who have supplied you with info, how many do you need.

YOU"VE been PUNKED!! GOTCHA,KING OUT!!

Ladies team that could use sponsorship funds. Please e-mail...

Softball Inc is a young up and coming team out of Rockford IL. In Rockford it is very hard to get a sponsor because we are truly a minority in our town that is made up of mostly white and Hispanic people. Anything you could do would be of help. Please contact me at nfnty4@aol.com or call me at (815)703-1663

I cannot believe some of you are still replying to this post.

I tell you what, I have some ocean front property in Missouri that I will sell real cheap. $5.00 an acre.

Re: SPONSORSHIP MONEY AND SOME EDUCATION.....

Hey, whomever started this post is wrong....My outlook is, if you don't get out and write letters and do the necessary things to get sponsorship money, u will never get any. You will be surprised at who will donate money. Like I said before, go outside the box and ask for money, if u know what I mean...You have to ask people who understand taxes! I think I will have to educate and give class on taxes, debt elimination, investment and how to make money. If u will like to know more, first check out my consulting company website www.waderscampbell.maxxis2000.com and if u live out of the state of GA, don't worry, I got contacts(business people) all over that will explain it to you and to people who actually own businesses or have hefty salaries that get taxed like crazy.

SOME FINANCIAL EDUCATION.....

Hey, whomever started this post is wrong(SPONSORSHIP)but funny with the "u got punked"....My outlook is, if you don't get out and write letters and do the necessary things to get sponsorship money, u will never get any. You will be surprised at who will donate money. Like I said before, go outside the box and ask for money, if u know what I mean...You have to ask people who understand taxes! I think I will have to educate and give class on taxes, debt elimination, investment and how to make money. If u will like to know more, first check out my consulting company website www.waderscampbell.maxxis2000.com and if u live out of the state of GA, don't worry, I got contacts(business people) all over that will explain it to you and to people who actually own businesses or have hefty salaries that get taxed like crazy.

Could you please contact me at 704-599-0583. Thanks

Corporate Man,

How about sponsoring competitive coed team, well traveled, well organized. check our web site at
http://www.stllightning.com.

Check the sponsor page, as well as our past tourney activity. We play anywhere, any circuit.

Santa Claus is real also. People get a clue.

BASA WEB BROWSERS. I want to apologize for the note that has been placed on here about sponsorship money. This note was placed on here using my computer at work by a co-worker who doesn’t know anything about BASA. He called himself getting me back for an in-office prank. I want to apologize for any confusion that this may have caused. I would not have put any false information on here with the intentions of misleading anyone nor would I be apart of that. I love playing in the BASA circuit and the people (family) within it. Please, disregard the note about sponsorship money.