BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tournament Dates After This Weekend

I spoke with Wolf(Class Act) and Damon(Club 51), I wanted to know if there any tournaments after this weekend near the midwest so I could come out and audition for a spot on a team on the Black circuit next summer. I played "B" in USSSA and NSA this year with a team from Illinois called Creative Design. I am an infielder usually third. Wolf or Damon get back to me and let me know something. Holla Back!

Re: Tournament Dates After This Weekend

Keith, we normally don't do anything in the fall (after world). I'll holla after work!

Damon

Whats up Damon this is Kevin from the City Hitters, what you been doing with yourself, working, What!!!!!!

We are playing all this month, our last tournament is the last weekend of october in tennessee. We talked to big shane, everything is good. Call Wolf at 314-565-0611.

Yeah Keith if you can make it this weekend we'll be in K.C. if not holla at me asap.

Hey fellas thanks for the invite. What did Big Shane have to say wit his crazy a**? I can not play this weekend but give me the info for Tennessee so i can get the days off work. Class Act #5 and Wolf, Holla!

Keith

Keith it's all good!! tha Holloween weekend is a major tourn in Clarksville Tnn. Just call me & i'll give you more details on what's up.