BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1843 vs STL Browns

Since you beat us in the Tournament Saturday how about a double header thursday night Since don't want to play he must be

Re: 1843 vs STL Browns

Man bet sometihng, yall read our shirts. The only way we will play yall, it gotta be inside a fence. How about 500 a game. Put money were mouth is. yeah

Hey,Ghost....if you play 'em for that I WANT IN..AYYYYY"CHURCH"

The STL BROWNS will play any team for that amount except the "Performers" that LOSE and didn't pay their debt...We still waiting can we get that!!!
Much props to Stevie, Eric, Vic, Bo, Glenn, Earl, Dre, Greg, Tommi, Rob, Leon, Keith and the rest of the crew thats down with the Browns......

Poochie, i would love to play yo boyz fo $500. You just name tha park,place,& time & CLASS-ACT will be. $$$ up front & you know short game payz double. I'll even let you get yo own umpires!!!! so what you say from C.E.O to C.E.O.

Now i would love to see that game. The up & coming Browns vs the famous Class-Act. I know will be ready because that's just him, i hope poochie you take that bet. If you want to put the browns own the real map & get your respect than do what you all do.

Why don't the browns & class-act play at duke park or forrestpark they both have fences.

HEY,can I Umpire I don't care who wins, so it shall be fair,I do at least know the strike zone...."CHURCH"

All of you guys are crazy it's cool because we like the trash we talk to 1 another .It does nothing but makes a life long brotherhood in softball in the Lou

What's up Wolf...its has come to our attention that Coach Reggie who is a part of Class Act still owes us money from beating his old team The Performers. We can play but that needs to be squashed some type of way and we know you about that money so you'll figure out something, so we can get this game on !!!!!

What's has that game has to do with playing Class Act there money is good have a neutral party hold the money and play ball, if not Browns stay off this board about playing for money, 2 teams have call your bluff.

What 2 teams called our bluff? Were not worrieed about anyone, believe that.

POOCHIE THAT IS NOT A CLASS-ACT BILL. I LOVE THIS YOUNG TALENT, YOU ALL GOT THAT FIRE LIKE I STILL DO. LETS MAKE THIS REALLY REALLY HAPPEN,PLEASE?????

STL Browns personally you're my Boys but on the field I will destroy you, you got lucky why not just play for pride or love of the game, or are you bluffing because you're scared because we beat you twice the same day the week before and you know you have nothing coming

Ghost? Who are you? Come out the closet. Your one of those Brown haters we are talking about.

He did.....don't you read...his name was reveal

If his name was revealed then it would be on the screen.

Could someone tell him who GHOST is..... and pay attention it will be and here's a clue;the Cooler is never empty hello..!

That's a (BROWN FOR YOU !!!!)

Another hater, i tell you, when is it going to stop.

how is that hatting that's just using common sense.even STEVIE WONDER could've seen that.