BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wolf or class act

who do u got so far.what positions are filled and what are still open.holla

Re: wolf or class act

Who are you what team did you play for.

HEY WOLF THEY TALK ABOUT ONE OF YOUR PLAYERS QUITE A BIT. JUST WONDERING WHAT MADE YOU PICK UP # 3 ON YOUR TEAM. WHAT DO YOU SEE THAT NKOZONE AND 3XWORLD CHAMPION DIDN'T SEE HOW IS HE AND ASSET TO YOUR TEAM.

WOLF ARE YOUR PLAYERS HAND PICKED. WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY NON-BLACK ALL OF THEM CAN'T PLAY ON THE CIRCUIT. WILL YOU BE PLAYING ON THE BLACK CIRCUIT. THE BLACK PLAYERS THAT YOU HAVE ARE NOT THAT GREAT. YOU HAVE ALOT OF WORK AHEAD OF YOU, NOW YOU GET THE CHANCE TO SEE HOW GREAT YOU ARE WITH TEACHING AND KEEPING YOUR PLAYERS FOCUSED. GOOD LUCK STILL BEHIND YOU'LL 100%. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR.

BUBBA SPARKS AKA CHANGA. Listen i wont say to much about this issue but if i'm in a open tournament than i'll use what i need at tha time so quit trying to start up something when you need to keep working on yo hitting. I was at yo house today & looked on tha board & you where title on top so clean up behind yoself & don't lie lil dude my eyes are 20/20!!!

Wolf I am a new player to the BASA circuit and I want to tell you good luck with all you are trying to do for next year. I really enjoy watching you play and I feel that you are capable of pulling the unbelievable off. Good Luck! I will still be watching you.

WOLF WHATS UP! ARE YOU REALLY THE BEST IN THE LOU. I HEARD YOU WERE THE MAN. CAN'T WAIT TO SE WHAT YOPU PUT TOGETHER FOR 06. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE FINISH PRODUCT.