BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"CHURCH" on a TUESDAY.........

What's the deal?......First, let's congradulate everyone on a Good Season,for those who won more than they loss... ,and keep in your prayers the players and families that loss love ones this season and the Katrina and Rita victims.... ,....NOW, the Lou I'll like 2 give a semi-run down,(sum it up),and prediction for next season......:Young Dudes=you guys are coming along just fine and what you have the most of is UNITY and that will keep the C.O.R.E 2gether and big things for next year ,Impact=great strong hitting group with heart despite the (GHOST) ,So as I see you next year,half with X-treme and the other CITY HITTERS,and that makes it pretty much tough around town ,Stl Browns=You're putting it 2gether,just keep it up thru the winter and then once it's warm,show what you got,after all this the SHOW-ME STATE,so don't talk it till you walk it.. ,Esquire WE don't know much about you because you really don't play until the world,you don't support your local tourney's and good world ,Volley, Volley,Volley.... ,your team is good,but not on the same page most of the time,pitching great,infield and outfield tight...Just don't know what it is.....GREAT TEAM,just need 2 play all the time ,and Clas Act:Wolf you always been known 2 put a treat 2gether and I'll be looking forward 2 playing against the Act and where is a spot for CHunga I did'nt see one this past weekend,and I like the addition of the Atl. Storm Pitcher ,that'll be interesting....have 2 see how that pans out...but good luck till then.... ,My Team (DERRTY)we had a GOOD SEASON, and all we must do is stay 2gether and pick up the pace and things will take care of itself..... ,and Now I would like reps from your hometown 2 "CHURCH",see we have nothing 2 hide in the LOU...real talk....and of course DERRTY will see you on the FIELD anytime,anywhere, and whatever...."CHURCH" ,p.s. there's more "CHURCH" coming...

Re: "CHURCH" on a TUESDAY.........

Well said # 2 I think the Lou has some remarkable talent softplayers you guys can bash each other team out but yall stick together. I really think if yall could put a couple of team together when playing the worlds, are any other big tournament STL will win most of them, take care have a great off season CHURCH.

Nice Church.

But what I would like to see is an all-star game between the Lou and the ATL and ya'll can ya'll new pick up from the ATL.

Do you think you can handle them apples?

Please reply

Second, I'll like 2 congradulate My East Saint LOUIS players, you guys are family also and good season to you all and it's been fun playing against Pi-RATS,and Club 51 with that hard hitting FOOTE's one of the best on the circuit and that scrappy RATS,when the rats are focus....man they are TROUBLE...and the joining of Magnum and Duce9, the 4th july tourney was a good showing,despite the distraction that took place,and now,that would be nice 2 challenge the ATL against the STL all-stars,but cannot count out the FLA,D-TOWN what'd up...#21...WestCoast and INDY and NC,Now what would be great is WEST,NORTH,SOUTH,MID-WEST All-Stars....TIGHT!! and that's "CHURCH" ,P.S. more "church" to come

Very interesting "CHURCH" Well, as far as the ATL, don't know what is going to be for those teams. The ATL Storm seemed to have picked up a new off-season aquisition and it got a couple of people but things will be all good in the hood. The Bainbridge Blazers of south GA won a world title and they are a team to beat for years to come . South GA Magic will be cocked and reloaded from off-season and there might be some new faces . There will be a new team to come onto the circuit , so stay tuned
and that's "REAL TALK" reporting from GA...

Well put #1,that's how you rep your STATE....anyone else from the Board Members have some "CHURCH" in the TOWN and try and stay positive,but creative and far most make it "CHURCH" and I have comments for your teams 2...."CHURCH" and LADIES I watch and took notes and some of my 's,kept me updated...I shall wait until next Tuesday for THE LADIES ONLY....so when I see you in Nashville,.....holla "CHURCH"

Oh, by the way, as far as the women's team, they should be stronger than ever with off-season training and hummmm . Also, like men's teams,there will be a couple new teams to the circuit...

Wassup #2 and all my brothers and sisters of the BASA world? Much love and thanks to another wonderful season. I really enjoyed this year much more than the past few with all the new friends and additions to the circuit, on and off the field. Please pray for the ones who have lost loved ones and prepare yourselves for a prosperous and healthy future. Holla back!

Well 1843 has acquired someone from derty for you haters i'm continuing to retool
don't Church might be chnging her favorite team. We got some new who want to play on the BASA circuit,

I'll be a FAN of......not 1843, .....KING OUT!! and sorry, But I'm taken......

I would like to critic "CHURCH":you had a good season and show'd a different side of you(MATURE AND PATIENT),I never thought I see the day ,even though your face show's no expression at times and I truly have to say this year you were Marshall Faulk this year ,you played your role well....from the past to now you have came along way....keep up the good work and reppin' the LOU and WE GOT YOUR BACK....KING OUT!! miss the old TITO...sort of