BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Young Dudes Tournament Question

I am wondering who a playa is. I was watching dat raiders team play and they had some guys in 1843 shirts. The bald headed white boy that was catching with the crazy pants. I seen that boy stickin the ball every time he was at bat.

J-ROCK

Re: Young Dudes Tournament Question

What was the order of finish?

STL. Browns & Class Act split the pot didn't have enough time to finish the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

Good tournament STL. Browns I think your team can build and only get stronger for next season nobody at the park would have thought yall would have beat Class Act but you stayed focus.

The Bald headed white boy Chad,

Great job to tha browns you plaed over your heads. tha way you approach playing against us you'r suppose to be like that all tha time. I just wished we could've finished it, but that's OUR fought!! good luck next year we'll meet again.

Good tournament Dre why didn't the other STL teams didn't show support Young Dudes supported every body who had a tournament, Esquire, 51, City Hitters etc.

BIG FELLA WE TRIED TO PULL SOMETHING TOGETHER FOR YOUR TOURY,BUT WE HAD GUYS WITH OTHER THINGS ON THEIR PLATE AND U KNOW WE DON'T PLAY HALF COCKED.THERE WILL BE ANOTHER TIME AND ANOTHER PLACE. STILL WORKING ON OFF-SEASON SIGNINGS WILL SEE YOU MARCH'06. HOLLA

you are speaking $#@!%^&* that white boy he hit a couple of homeruns what happen when they played derrty

I couldn't get any confidence or playing time,plus they had enough people they don't need a random WHITE BOY that they don't even really know. Wolf knows my game, thats just what happens when someone has confidence in you, you relax and play ball.

Come on now its about time we finally got our props. Much love to the BASA. Class Act much respect always, but all the other teams that sit back and comment...we just a phone call away....WE BET WHATEVER !!!!!! ST Louis Browns CEO **** Poochie

Browns.....DERRTY said: What,Where,and When are you talking? "CHURCH"

If that's you Changa # 5 you're wasting your time and Wolf time there's no way you can start with that lineup he put out there must respect for you but Wolf is gping to stack his team unless you don't mind watching move on he'll understand.

Everybody runs to play with the big name teams but pound for pound the Browns stack up to all the teams...we offer all the same benefits and maybe even more***remember we one of the only teams that WHOLE TEAM FLEW TO WORLD......WE ARE All FAMILY AND WE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!!! We split the pot directly down the middle so when yall run and join these big name teams just remember Money Aint A Thang Over Here !!!!!!

yo big ups to all the teams that supported us this weekend.....2 big ups to them browns representing the new age! poochie we let ya'll win cause we didn't wanna take our own tourney... and cuz i whatin playin...and tell Dre I need my name and number and position back...dog...but next year I need to see the naptown, KC teams, and all the stl teams...Ya'll old folks act like yall can't play after the world....it was still like 80 degrees, that great weather...and for yall stl teams that didn't support...yall wack(that's a throw back word for yall) man we be down at fairgrounds, we be at Duke, and cross the bridge on some broke down fields and we set up some luxury stuff and ya'll cryin' cuz it's after the world...this was a time for ya'll to redeem ya'll world performance since nobody from STL brought home the gold....next year I need to see ya be

TO THA STL BROWNS, YOU MUST STAY FOCUS & BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU (ALL) THIS. SOFTBALL IS A HUMBLING GAME!! IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL UNSTOPABLE & THAN AGAIN IT CAN MAKE YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING STUPID. I'M GLAD TO SEE TEAMS LIKE YOU, RAIDERS, & OTHERS BRING OUT THA FUTURE ON WHAT STL HAS IN STORE. BUT REMEMBER ONE THING,SAME THING MAKE YOU LAUGH WILL MAKE YOU CRY & STOP PLAYING. DRE GOOD JOB EVEN THOUGH IT WAS'NT YOUR FOUGHT THAT WE COULD'NT FINISH IT ALL THA WAY UP.

WOLF, WE ALL KNOW YOUR THE TEAM TO BEAT I'M GOING TO KEEP IT REAL BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE NOBODY ELSE WILL. YOU R THE ONLYPLAYER IN THE LOU THATS IN THE BLACK CIRCUIT THATS WON THE MOST. I FEEL YOUR LIKE THE STL EMBASSDOR & I DON'T SEE YOU JAWJACKING ABOUT YOU ALL LOSING ONE GAME TO THE BROWNS . NOW I SEE WHY YOUR TEAM IS CALLED CLASS/ACT!!

Im tha real number 2. Dre much love to you but im the real Dre and number 2. To the other haters out there keep ya comments to your self. Dre tell V.I i said its much love. Everybody had a good year, see yall at indoors. Holla at cha boi.

the wite boy -chad- did not make an out the game aginst derrty. the boy can hit. i klike to get out and watch bas.keep yo hed up

rock

WHITE BOY CHAD

CHAD IS A HELL OF A PLAYER HE PLAYED 3 TOURNAMENTS ON THE CIRCUIT WITH US THIS YEAR BOY CAN HIT BUT PLAYS WITH HIS OTHER TEAM TO PLAY EVERY TOURNAMENT ON CIRCUIT IF WE CAN GET HIM TO PLAY FULL TIME BOY WOULD BE GREAT WE REALLY WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE HIM AT WORLDS

K.P 11

Young Dudes Club 51 is a done deal after every world. You will not see us again until March 06. Once the world is over you can just about count us out for any tournament unless it's some basketball. Once the cleats are off the court sneakers are on.