BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New features on the BASA Website

The first installment of our weekly player interviews is now online. It can be seen on the front page of the BASA website. Our first interview was with Willie Brown of the World Champion Godfather Management/Worth.

Upcoming interviews will be with "Tito" of Derrty and "Shneka" of Hot Girls. There are 49 slots left for the 1st year and we need your help in filling them in. If any players or coaches are interested in being interviewed, please contact the bASA staff at staff@basasoftball.com

Other features coming this year are birthday, new births and anniversary announcements for our Marquee on the front page. So please get your upcoming announcements into us as well.

Thanks in advance,
BASA

Re: New features on the BASA Website

BASA, now the interview thing is pretty cool. Exclusives of players on the circuit. BASA, always doing big things!

Wade,

Does this mean we can interview you in the coming weeks?

When will all of the links work? I still can't get the Results or Tournament 2006 links to work... Thanks...

when is the 2006 tournament list comeing out.

They will be up this week. Results tomorrow and '06 tournamenst later this week.

I would love to be interviewed by the BASA Staff and players too. I think this idea will help out our relationship as players and people. BASA hats off to the staff and keep the new avenues coming. THANK....

What is your contact info.

My contact info is (314) 647-9950, ext. 118 at work and e-mail is nkozone@yahoo.com. My phone # is (314) 348-2504(cell). Whenever you contact me, at work 9AM to 5PM and cell any time.

I'M INTERESTED IN AN INTERVIEW.(314)267-8917

Interview I can do that

BASA in the Carolinas

When are some BASA tournaments coming to the Carolinas we have some great facilites and some great teams. We love playing BASA but we want to play home sometimes.

Monk,

If you or someone you know would want to host one. Please contact Mr. Arthur Drake or Hercle Ivy ASAP.

I agree, a tourney in the Charlotte, NC area would be nice, great town, alot to see there and I would guess they have some pretty nice softball facilities as well. Plus it would be a new place to go during the year.

Also, it is the home of the Charlotte Bobcat's of which Nelly is part owner

Who are the contacts on the Basa staff for the umpires

If you want to reach Hercle, just start a post and ask him to contact you. He is vey good about returning contact info.

HERCLE I AM TRYING TO REACH YOU, CONCERNING UMPING