BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
scrubs

just wanted to know what pepole thought about the new team from ky the scrubs not tooting my own horn or nothing just would like to know what other teams and players thought and if this would be a good team to keep for next year

Re: scrubs

Scrappy bunch. Great attitudes. Stick together and remain a "team" and you guys can make some real noise.

1)A TEAM IS ONLY AS GOOD AS IT'S HEAD. 2)DESTRUCTION COMES FROM THE INSIDE.

what does that mean

Example; a team is only a team when "they" form like voltron. A complete unit running as a whole. If voltron only had one leg, it could not walk or did not have a head on it's shoulders, how would it see, hear and think. your body can't function without a brain. you feeling that?

I need one of your player or coach to contact me at or email or site.

how do we get with you you got a number or email

ndowns2@jefferson.k12.ky.us or www.leaguelineup.com/lou502boyz. that's are site sign or quessbook

it will not let me email you try mine it is bigbodypimping2001@yahoo.com

www.ndowns2@jefferson.k12.ky.us try this one again or go to our web site

give me a call at 502-608-2273 and if you know how to get in touch with the coach from Hit&Run give him my number also. Thank you

Hey, this is D.J.#10 from Team Nati, you guys have good team. All you have to do is stick together and everything will be all good.

I need a number to contact your coach or somebody.

859-913-0311