BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tailgate for the Gateway Classic in St. Louis

Is anybody from the Lou or E. St. Louis tailgating? The City Hitters will be tailgating it but we haven't pinpointed a site yet do to the main place is now being renovated and we will have to get another lot but just feel free to call me at (314) 348-2504 in the morning around 10AM and I will let everyone know where we are at. Big George don't forget.(FOOD) I know some people will be playing in the tournament in Bridgeton but still feel free to stop in and kick it with the St. Louis Softball Junkies.

Re: Tailgate for the Gateway Classic in St. Louis

Hey, ya'll better watch out for Tuskegee this weekend in the Lou! We plan on putting on a show for ya'll to see....Stay tuned....SWAC will be 0-2 this weekend because Albany St will put a whipping on Southern this weekend too.

Wade
Tuskegee University
c/o 01'

Re: Tailgate for the Gateway Classic in St. Louis

Lil Kevin you will see my folks down there as one of the sponsors of the Gateway Classsic (US ARMY). Go over and give them a shout out and you might get yourself some free tickets. Tell them MSG Caswell sent you over.