BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who won the big game in the Lou

Who won the big game in the Lou this week for bragging rights?

Re: Who won the big game in the Lou

Class-Act won 20-6 & 19-13 it was fun to watch. Wolf is the man, & his team is pretty good to. I think they where missing 2 or 3 players.

So Wolf left Derty?

THE EXACT SCORE WAS 17-6 IN THE FIRST GAME AND 17-14
IN THE SECOND GAME.

Ghost you cant suger coat nothing. We all was keeping the score & Class-Act did hit the 20 mark on you last nite. I know they would've had more but the 3 youngsters he had feeling in looked so nervous especially lil jelly.LOL Don't try & steal big Georges players he already K.O. dennis at FAIRGROUND this year!!!!!!!!!!

BIG FAN BIGGEORGE AND I UNITED, YOU CAN'T PLAY THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER GAME WITH US GEORGE AND I COLLABORATE ON EVERYTHING THE GAME YOU SAY THEY HIT THE 20 MARK REMBER WE WERE THE HOME TEAM SO I HAD THE OFFICIAL BOOK, BESIDES DUMMY YOU CAN'T COUNT, WHERE'S MY CHANGE FROM THE LIQUOR STORE

Ghost it dosen't matter what the score was 1843 is a joke you have 5 ballplayers that play on other teams your coaches & a couple of former 1843 now looks like there with Wolf also your sponsor is helping out Wolf.

Ghost what happened I thought you was going to beat the Act(partIII) but you showed up and I give you credit for that. You let Wolf strike you out. So what next? A game against team BBQ? If you combine with my buddy Big George then you might have a good competitive team next year. Good Luck partner....

There is no shame in losing to Wolf right now. He has some great players and he demands alot out of them. I give credit to Joe for getting players out on the field ready to challenge anyone. No matter who they are. If Joe and George join up like I think they are they will have a solid sqaud next year.
Big Joe

I just noticed that my message my teammates & Ghost messages was put off the board because we where discussing Tito/donking. I was told he works at a bank where you can do that at. I'm sorry #2

Re: Who won the big game in the Lou....#12

#12 what team do play on and do you have a name??Since,you want attention, Are you serious?And this must be personal ,but it's MOTIVATION...Keep it coming...."CHURCH"