BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Awards

I think Duck should get a special lifetime achievement award for his contribution to the game, my prayers go out for him

Re: Awards

I second that and also my favorite fans Ms Jean Frankilin and Marci Ann Austin...Lifetime awards. Hats off to the number one fans from the "Lou".

I AGREE THESE FANS HAVE SEEN IT ALL,FROM LOCAL PLAY TO THE START OF OUR OWN ASSCIATION.I'M SURE IS JEAN HAS GOT AN AWARD BEFORE BUT SHE AND MANY OTHERS ACROSS THE BASA NATION THAT FOLLOW US DESERVE SO MUCH MORE..THE BASA WOULD BE NOTHING W/O THE SUPPORT OF THOSE WHO DON'T PLAY.............

thanks for the support on my grandpa he loves yawll and thx for the prayers and i third the motion if you can actually to do that on granpa and duck getting a lifetime achievement award

I'll put that down....Jean and Duck and Chief....."CHURCH"

Also add MorrisAnn Austin she's probably the best fan on the circuit. She doesn't just root for the team she's following she also cheers for any and all teams from "Da Lou". She definitely deserves, "The Best Fan Award".

Well put Coach D. Keep the shouts out to the St. Louis Fans and we(the players) would like to thank you for the support, water and concessions that you either gives to us or go get for us while we are playing. 3 cheers for the "FANS"................