BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good for the Off Season

Calling all women 35 and older. Here's something we can do in the off-season. We can be Sista's On a Mission of Empowerment. Lets talk about something other than softball, lets share remedies, recipes for living, anticdotes, workouts etc. Lets pass on to each other information on good books or articles we've read, good music, good stories, places where we can get good deals or bargains or great information on issues that affect us. We are empowered by our learning and then by passing on what we have learned. If you have good intellect, good conversation, if you are into FITNESS not just in body but in mind and spirit, let me hear from you. Go to: tobfitrnot2b@hotmail.com leave an e-mail. I will build a distribution list and we can take it from there. You do not have to disclose any vital information, if your e-mail says who you are then make a new one to remain annonomous.

Re: Good for the Off Season

I'm with you on that one. I'll keep that in mind because I hardly every type anything on the web site unless I'm talking to a certain person or asking a question.

Not going good so far. A lot of folks have read the post but not any have checked in with me. I dont want anyone's personal info, who they play for, where they live or what they do for a living. I am starting a new program to see how much I increase my cardo capacity, muscular strength and endurance. I dont like to respond too much on this board either, but I did answer the question about the off season workouts and thought doing a network just for my softball playing sisters might get or keep some folks motivated to improve in the off-season. Guess I was wrong.

I think that your idea is a very good one. There is life after softball and this will be an avenue to get together and share some topics for those that are 35+...I'm in

I'm in. onel5@bellsouth.net

Hey Sandy, are you in??? Have five ladies so far and thats good enough for me. We are starting a countdown/countup on Oct. 1. We're doing body mass index, a mile walk, 1 minute of timed push-ups/sit-ups, 8 8oz glasses of water and taking it from there.We'll be adding workouts and other stuff. Thanks to those who responded, I am looking forward to it. Hit me with your e-mail if you're in. This message will soon be replaced and the info gone. I probably wont post again.

Sounds like a plan to me!!!

Hit me up on my e-mail. Alapeaches@fuse.net

My e-mail is ginayharris@yahoo.com. Count me in.

Count me in. Sounds like a good intellectual idea.