BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Females to Play COED

Looking for females to play in Nashiville next weekend. If interested please email me at softballinformation@yahoo.com or call 313-971-6802. Looking for infield and outfield.

Thanks

Re: Females to Play COED

Hi
I'm looking for a co-ed team to play with for the fall season. I played on the lady bawlas this year in the outfield.(LF,LC)

looking to play in Nashville. I can play the right side, catch and I have great speed. Would love to play, I will be up there anyway (my boyfriend will be playing) and I want to join in the fun

i need your names and what position you play on a regular.

I play RC, RF, and C my name is Me-ME

Name (greene) Pos (Left Field)

Greeene#44, where are you located @? where are you coming from, do you had transportation?

I am located out of FLA.I was thinking about coming along with a friend.You can e-mail me @ greenelizard_95@yahoo.com and I will give you my cell#

Greene#44....Signing OFF

What part of Fla you from? Your Friend from Fla too. Who are you playing with in Nashville?

I live in Quincy.Yes my friend will be playing in Nashville i forget the name of the team though.Even if i don't get picked up on a team i'm still going.You never know.

Greene...Signing..OFF..

I hear TARA FROM NASHVILLE IS LOOKING TO PLAY

I thought she had a team in it.. i thought she had most of godfather's men..