BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION STL.....2JO's Ent. will be hosting it's 3rd ANNUAL AWARDS PARTY

The votes for this at this point is for: PITCHERS and CATCHERS...all others are not needed at this point...keep it simple please and YES, FANS can vote but I advise you it's a STL event not insult to others and I think I will get an award for DANCING "CHURCH"

Re: ATTENTION STL.....2JO's Ent. will be hosting it's 3rd ANNUAL AWARDS PARTY

Jamar Stars, Wolf Derrty, as pitchers Kebo Impact, & Lamar Stars as catchers.

STL Player must either be a ballplayer on the Stars or related to someone on the Stars no disrespect to Lamar but?? #2 I'm trying to play by rules but the problem is we have 3 Great pitchers in the STL!
P (tie) Wolf, Derrty Squad
P JHammer, Stars
P Tito, Derrty Squad

C Omar, Derrty Squad

Coach D I've seen all of those pitchers only difference is that Wolf & Tito put a show on Jamar has only been pitching 3yrs. and get the job done also. I just think Lamar keeps his pitchers in the game Kebo gets upset if his pitcher has a bad inning or 2.

WHAT ABOUT THE FANS,TITO? SHOULDN'T WE BE NOMINATED ALSO FOR AWARDS? I'M MAD!

There will be 16+ AWARDS at this Event,FANS are and will be giving awards.....REAL TALK and "CHURCH" once I go thru the Position players and Coaches,It'll be the FANS turn,so please be patient.... and watch 2Jo's put this 2 work......"CHURCH"

When and where should we expect the ceremony to take place? And please, not Royal Crown.

HEY, IS NELLY GOING TO ABLE TO ATTEND?

this is i guess tito show. Ican't wait to see how everyone will pick tito because he needs attention & pamperd

This is not my show,but I am apart of the ceremonies(MC) So I must vote and I choose Omar as Catcher and my pick for Pitcher is J-Hammer.....sniff "CHURCH"

I pick Tito as Pitcher and Kebo as Catcher, the reason why I did not pick Omar because he mostly plays DH. He should win that hands down..Peace to my buddy Omar see you soon.

I'm here 2 say that Monday I will be asking for the 3rd,SS,2nd,1st....not now,So please continue 2 vote for pitchers and catchers until MONDAY...."CHURCH"

I have to vote for Coop from X-treme and Chester from the Pirates for Catcher. For pitcher I vote for Lil Goosy, Wolf, and Tito.

I VOTE FOR COOP AT THE CATCHER SPOT,HE HAS BEEN A ROCK BEHIND THE PLATE FOR #2AND#24 WHEN BOTH OF U REALLY NEEDED SOME DIRECTION,AND NO ONE THAT YOU'VE MENTIONED AT THIS SPOT HAS OUT HIT COOP.EVEN THOUGH COOP'S KNEE PROBLEM DIDN'T ALLOW HIM A CHANCE TO BE BEHIND THE PLATE AS MUCH, BUT IN THE CLUTCH WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE HE WOULD BE MY CHOICE TO GET THE BIG HIT.