BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Player Movement

With all the players changing teams every year I wonder....Do the teams that constantly switch players win, I mean win Worlds or are the winners, guys that have been together for while. My theory is NO. Teams that just go and get another teams best players dont win big they just poison chemistry. And the next season they do it all over again!! Just something to think about this offseason.

Re: Player Movement

I couldn't agree more. If you're switching team each year, its impossible to build team unity. You have to learn to play as "ONE". You have to learn and know you're team strong point and weakness and each players limitations. When building a new team it will take time and patient to get to the point where you can actually win "Championships".

Been there! Done That! with a couple of my players wanting to switch team in the middle of the season and wound up going to a loser team. Then want to ask can they come back. Some Females!!!!

Sometimes your team call it quits and you have no choice and also, some teams form when a team they are on have the buddy buddy, cousin cousin system going and it isn't about letting the best be on the field!

I agree… no excuse for not putting your best players on the field. What if your team just didn't do as well as you thought. Is that reason enough to play for another team. Look we all make decisions I'm just trying to understand all the disloyalty. You have players coming on this board and broadcast the fact that there switching teams. #82 AirMac + ZONE3 = No Class

Zone3 isn't switching teams, only #82 I think. But the thing about it is, both teams will be aight. Great group of guys on both teams and well capable of winning on any given weekend. I know I finished the season with another team because the team my cousin played with showed favortism, and I left. We didn't win absolutely nothing and the players got drunk or high every weekend. I don't do that. I'm trying to win 1st place every tournament. Alot of money being spent to waste your time and not want to finish at the end of the weekend. Also, no offense to the team I played with, but they argued ever weekend amongst themselves. Well, I'm playing with my cousin again in 06 on a team that we should have a nice sponsor and it will have a women's team also with a sponsor. Watch out for another middle infield like the Storm, but we play rec! "and that real talk"

Cap, what the business is? So is that how you feel about me?

HEY CAP IM ABOUT TO GET VERY UNCLASSY BUDDY TAKE THIS TO THE GRAVE WITH YOU SCREW YOU BUDDY IM DONE WITH CLASS FOOL DID THAT IN ELEMENTARY,MIDDLE,HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE PARTNER.THIS AINT WHAT YOU WANT PARTNER SO I ADVICE YOU TO BACK OFF BEFORE I FEEL REAL FROGGY.

Cap, lets say that I was coming to play with you and your team, would I still have NO CLASS then???? Hum, I wonder!!!!!!!

Graystone took all of the best players from three/four teams, hand pick to build a power house team.On paper it looked like a team too win both worlds.At first i didn't think it was going to work u no how black teams do they fight like little girls about who's bating were and who didn't hit.But i guess i was wrong.I think teams all around is going to catch on and do the same thing,wolf with the class act team, 1843 team ,detroit mavs, ete ete So player movement in my book sometime it works and sometime it don't i think its how hungry the players are and what we fighting for those rings.So guys put those ego away and do the damm thing in the 06.

Zone3 and cap you guys kiss and make up.

CAP WHAT TEAM DID U PLAY WITH AND WAS U LOYAL TO YOUR TEAM, AND IF EVERY PLAYER CAN LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SAY I GAVE IT MY ALL WHEN I WAS ON THE FIELD, THEN THE RESULTS WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF, CHURCH

Cap, i totally agree with you, the assumption of players leaving just because the team they were with didn't do as well as they thought. Just because you go somewhere else does not mean you will win over there. It happens more and more each year though. Those people are called BANDWAGON JUMPERS. They should ask themselves what type of character do they really have.

THAT IS WHAT CAP IS DOING RIGHT? IS THIS THE CAP THAT PLAYED WITH TEAM MORRIS

Dooby,

if you have NO intentions on playing with AIRMAC next year, don't you think you owe it to the team or atleast Head to let him know that you will not be apart of the team? Don't have them counting you as a "return" player when actually you're a "jumper" (jumping to another team). Keep it real with yourself

No I didn't play with Team Morris but I do respect them as Softball Club. I am a captain of a team that plays on the circuit. Maybe I should have said the way you handled this situation was classless. I don't know either of you personally so I can't speak to your character. The original point was: Players that switch from team to team do more harm than good. I stand by that. Greystone may have won, but I'm willing to bet all the same players won't be there next year. Why do I care…I don't really, just food for thought. It's going to be a long off-season…..

what team will have 100% of the players on their roster next year that they had this year? very few. this guess game is like chess, a few moves here and there will not destroy the core of a team. the core is like the king and you protect that at all cost. sure graystone will have a few new faces. they'll be making moves like everyone else to get stronger. a couple of guys are retiring and some may need to look for different opportunities, but either way they are doing it with rings! checkmate 2005!

If we are the same team we might not accomplish our next goal. If we make a few changes we might be CHAMPS in 2006! Nothing is written in STONE. You do not have to let people go to win, sometimes you must add what you need not who's hot! So here is our formula for everyone if your team is interested in winning= JUST ADD GRAYSTONE..............GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN YOUR CHASE FOR A 2006 CHAMPIONSHIP!..
] )s] [ and that will be a good MOVEMENT PLAYA.

To sum all of this up, If a player is NOT happy with the team that they finished the 2005 season, be MAN or WOMAN enough to let them know. For example: Dooby, be man enough to let you fellow AirMac team that you will not be there in 2006. That's all I'm saying

We would appreciate if you would let it go. Could you really be an Air Mac Fan or are you just being messy? You don't see us on here talking to Doobie, we do know how to contact him if we wanted to talk with him. Let it ride and find you something else to do.

Where as I am a fan of you all's too. If this topic hadn't been put out here then people would not be able to respond to it. If you don't want the situation to be talked about then keep it all in the AIRMAC family. Cya all next year!!!!

I understand that you are just a stupid person but we didn't put this out here but i guess you can't read and comprehend at the same time.

This is not the CAP that plays with Team Morris. Trust me.....