BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOLF IN THE '06

WOLF HOLLA AT ME...404-617-1330

Re: WOLF IN THE '06

What's up nut,sorry i could'nt helped out in Orlando due to what we talked about. I'll hit you Monday after all this stuff is over with in tha lou this weekend!!

OKAY

DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?????? MS.OHIO #24

Wolf i need to know something, are you really that good or is STL just scared of you. I hav'nt seen you play but i do hear things about your game. Who started class/act? & are those contacts your wearing? I also heard you are a G.D. so what's the deal???

What are you trying to do write a movie about me? Tha Lou is my home we are one biggggggg family, & ask yo gal if there contacts

I hope Boss25 isn't coming out the closet there is no need for that on this website just softball info PLEASE.

are you the female rapper BOSS..... ,why are you so concerned about if a MAN has on contacts,and other none related ,I think you're ,and maybe you need a , 2 correct your vision..."CHURCH"

u wouldnt have been able to help n orlando!Graystone owns u!and we all know that u cant win unless they dont play.u can put an all-star team 2gether of all da black teams and still graystone will run-rule them too!!!!bk

I NEVER HAD AN ALLSTAR TEAM SO WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT DON'T MEAN #### TO ME GRAYSTONE DOES'NT OWN NOTHING OVER HERE.THEY'VE NEVER PLAYED CLASS-ACT. BUT BEFORE ALL THIS GRAYSTONE #### IF I'M CORRECT CLASS-ACT OWN THA CINN A's WHICH IS GRAYSTONE!!! BEFORE I HAD TO LEAVE. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW YOU DON'T PLAY FOR THEM BECAUSE THEY WOULD'NT JUST GET ON LINE & BE VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

disrespect? disrespect is when u lose to a team everytime,except indy and we know why yall won that one, and still talk about how good yall are. and by the way, da cinn a's didntwin da world without pickn up people,me being one!da only way anybody else wins is if graystone moves up to comp,which is better suited for them anyway since they play 10 hr in cincy anyway.

you talk alot of bicuiuts and gravy, either you r just [[StirThePot],a little , or you want to get . We are here, you r

by the way only 4 cinti a's play for graystone and we all play!

We are a determined team, hard workers, plus you hanen't even played us yet. If you did you wouldn't be disrespecting like this. Pull the chute and do your Richard Simmons yoga, and comment with a cool head

u right! i guess we dnt work hard,we've only been playn softball since january and we've barely lost 10 black tourney games all year so im glad somebody will finally try n get better because its almost boring playn rec cause we KNOW we r going to win!

detrmination cant help you against us! u need better ball players cause nobody shows up to lose even though u know u are

if one team won everything, then there wouldn't be a circuit, that's why you bring your game every weekend. I guess all of your losses this year were a fluke. If you can sit there and say that, then maybe you are the fluke. out of 10 games playing you, i'll bet we would win at least half of them.

what did you get Ribs removed so you could slob your own knob. Tell me it gets old after a while. PLEASE.

GRAYSTONE CAN NOT WIN WIT OUT RO ON THE MOUND!!!
THATS A FACT!!!! TO BAD FOR GRAYSTONE RO IS STAYING IN DETROIT NEXT YEAR!!

we dont need ro. but ro knows who the best team on the circuit is and it wont be good 2 play against us!ask him, he wont win nothing playn in detroit!

who is class act? if wolf pitches i know yall cant beat us.just ask him what we do to him everytime we see him!!!

Who is this guy talking all that smack about Greystone being unbeatable. The only reason you guys won in Orlando was because of a forfiet after the game was over. I watched that Texas team break you guys spirit with that other pitcher on the mound. How dare you disrespect the pitching ability of Ro. If you did not have him on the mound you would not have lasted 3 games.

I've seen wolf pitch against you in naptown hmmmmmm!! who won that game as well as the tournament?? one more thing if i say EASTSIDE PLAYERS to loud to you you might start calling the (POLICE)!!!!!Just face it you will see why BASA changed the rules. You said who is class act class act are also a back to back world basa champ they won NSA in 97 & 00 & ISA in 01. There last season together was 02. Now they are back. (EXTRA EXTRA read all about it did you know MR. ROE is also pitching for class act now!!??)HMMMMMM

Honestly,out of the five teams we played in world I would rank Graystone 4th.They are all talk

Don't know who this is one here impersonating a Graystone player and talking all of this mess. But we respect all of our opponents and our own players, so you can best believe whoever is on here talking as if they are a part of the Graystone family don't even play for our team. Good luck to everyone in 2006, we're preparing to reload just like everyone else!! And to the cat from Texas, get your paperwork in order, everyone has to play by the rules, you all just happened to get caught, no disrespect intended, thats just a fact.

Greystone Player, no disrespect. No doubt you guys are a good team, but be real and admit it. Paperwork don't play the game. You guys got beat on the field. You got by on a technicality in Orlando. That's nothing to bragg about.

Everyone is talking about this and that when you look at the big picture NORTH CAROLINA was the strongest state at the world.BBQ,CEDAR CREEK,KIRBYS,and THE ENFORCERS made it tough for everyone we will be back in 06 better than ever.

Man what do you want the rules are there for a reason the point is both of yall are good teams but you can't buck the system then make excuses.

Monk we just started hearing about North Carolina teams maybe 2 years ago it's always been Ohio, ATL, Michigan & the Lou representing it's possibly 15 teams that could have won the world from those areas.

Is Wolf playing COED this weekend in Nashville?

I'm sorry but we'll be in K.C. but myderrty #2 will be repping fo tha LOU. To everyone that's traveling to tha coed world stay careful & drive safe!!!!!

you say graystone got by on a technicality in orlando. better to be lucky than good. they went 10 and 1 with that technicality. game you were talking about was protested in the 3rd inning but the dumb ass directors made them play the game out under protest after he told them it would be stopped until the issue was solved. we'll play whomever whenever. don't know who that is on here impersinating being a graystone player, but i can assure you they are not. wolf is a good pitcher and if i could get him i would have him pitch for my team. everyone can be replaced. ro is an excellent pitcher and an important piece of our puzzle. no one is bigger than the team. he made the decision where he wanted to play. obviously, he didn't see it happening for a detroit team. we'll start back up in january and whoever we have will be ready to play come september. fans and players know who the real teams are. records and results speak for themselves. 1 ring this year and hopefully 2 or 3 next year. head to head doesn't mean squat during the regular season. just worry about where your teams finished in the worlds and try to build on that. good luck to all next year.

The truth is all I asked for and you told it. You were both lucky and good. Not just good as some want to portray. BASA definitely needs to work on how protested games are handled in 06. Went through a similar situation in the Derrty tourney and lost the game.

TO WIN A WORLD YOU NEED BOTH. NO DOUBT WE ARE A GOOD TEAM, BUT IT DOESN'T TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM US BECAUSE WE WON A PROTESTED GAME. RULES ARE IN PLACE FOR A REASON. WE'VE BEEN CONSISTENT ALL YEAR. ALL THE TALK DURING THE YEAR DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING THOUGH. BBQ WON THE BASA SUPER REC DIVISION AND WE (GRAYSTONE) WERE THE FIRST LOSERS. EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S BEEN ON THIS BOARD TALKING ALL YEAR IS IN THE SAME BOAT. MAYBE WE ARE OVERRATED BUT BUT I BET THE BASA WILL CONTINUE TO GET MORE CALLS THAN NOT FROM TEAMS ABOUT HAVING TO PLAY US IN THE FIRST ROUND. SOMEBODY IS GOING HOME AND CHANCES ARE IT WON'T BE US. THERE'S FOUR TO FIVE TEAMS IN THE SUPER REC THAT HAVE A LEGITIMATE CHANCE AT WINNING EVERY WEEKEND. YOU CAN'T GET GAME TIMES OR BRACKETS BEFORE YOU GET TO TOWN BECAUSE TEAMS FOLD UP LIKE CHEAP LAWN CHAIRS WHEN THEY HAVE TO PLAY ONE OF THOSE TEAMS THEIR FIRST GAME. IS YOUR TEAM ONE OF THOSE TEAMS? IF IT IS, THEN YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO. IF IT ISN'T, THEN YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO. JUST KEEP WORKING ON YOUR GAME, WE'LL KEEP WORKING ON OURS. IT WILL EVENTUALLY GET SETTLED BETWEEN THE LINES. NOTHING GETS SETTLED WITH ALL OF THE LIP BOXING ON THIS SITE.

IF YOU WOULD RANK GRAYSTONE 4TH, WHO WERE THE OTHER TEAMS AHEAD OF THEM. LIST THEM SO WE CAN GET A GOOD DEBATE GOING.

The reason is because the teams stay in the midwest we have been here all the time in Myrtle Beach,Virgina,NC,and Sc we enjoy playing BASA but we have to get some tournaments in our neck of the woods. then you all would have to support them.

Monk what tournaments do you suggest in your area if we were to travel that way what type of prize money could you offer good teams aren't coming for T-shirts, we had teams as far as Caifornia come here for Nelly tournament.

Again I am knew to this site. Who is this Wolf character, He sure has a lot of activity on his posts.

No, my team isn't a team the folds up when we see who we play. We welcome the challenge. Might even request it next year as a matter of fact. Then we'll see what the real deal is. Confidence in your abilities is cool. Everybody should have it. We love playing against teams who think they will win before the game is even played. See you in the dirt, playa. I'll shake your hand and holla at you after the game no matter the outcome.

SARGE GIVE ME A CALL ABOUT THOSE BAGS. (314-565-0611)

TO ALL THA BASA SUPER REC TEAMS. 06 WILL BE A FUN YEAR FO ALOT OF US, WE ALL MUST PREPARE OURSELVES FO THA WINTER, & MAKE SURE WE ALL PUT BIZZ BEFO FRIENDSHIP IF YOU WANT TO GET OVER THAT HUMP. I REALLY WISH GRAYSTONE,TEAM BBQ,ATL-STORM,AIR MAC,DETROIT STARS,& MAVERICKS,NEW IMAGE,THA BLACK HAWKS, THEM TEXAS BOYZ, & X-TREME THA BEST. THA BASA HAS KEPT ITS PROMISE ON BEING BETTER FO YEARS TO COME. SO NOW (WE-ALL) MUST DO THA SAME AS A WHOLE FAMILY AS ONE. STOP THA VIOLENCE,ROBBING,OR ANY SMALL MINDED ISSUES THAT COMES TO MIND. WE TAKE WHAT WE HAVE FO GRANTED TIL IT'S GONE. WE HAVE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL HERE SO LETS MAKE IT BETER THAN ANY OTHER SANCTION.06 HERE WE ALL COME!!!!!!

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT ONE WOLF LETS ALL MAKE THIS THE BEST SANCTION IN SOFTBALL PERIOD.WE ALL MUST WORK HARD THIS OFFSEASON TO PREPARE FOR THE LONG HAULIN 06'.HOLLA ITS FLAG FOOTBALL TIME BABY.

HEY I SEE ALOT OF MY SO CALL SOFTBALL BUDDIES DOUBT THE SKILLS. WELL THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION TO SHUT YOU ALL UP NEXT YEAR. I LIKE THE DEROGATORY STATEMENTS ABOUT ME SO I'M GOING TOO TURN YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGY INTO POSITIVE FOR ME.I STILL HAVE LOVE FOR ALL MY LOU BALL PLAYERS. GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR.

wolf are you going to try & coach a ladies team?

na, i would'nt have enough time due to my time on other things coming up. I'm sure church could help you if you'r looking to play some where.

when is your interview?

I've already did it it'll be out monday morning or sunday night, but until than have a good weekend.

ok, church could you give me the information on trying out for a team?

E-mail me....hit the box

See you in Memphis.