BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TITO VS WOLF

SINCE THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME CONTROVERSY SURRONDING WHO'S THE BEST ON THE HILL I HAVE INVITED A SPECIAL GUEST HURLER TO PITCH TOMORROW'S GAME #2 CHURCH AKA TITO, THIS ONE IS FOR ALL THE MARBLES PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS WHO'S NUMERO UNO

Re: TITO VS WOLF

Between the both of them who won the most tournaments this year? Who did Derrty Squad depend on the most when it came to crunch time?I as well as everone else would like to know...

my boy dancingbear is better than either one..

We won 2gether it was a TEAM thing, So maybe you might need 2 try another topic....YEP!

Wolf hands down. Just go back to Naptown between them. Graystone loves Mr.Tito but the horse was wolf giving NELLY his first tourn victory. I think tito lost 17-0 vs Graystone missed a pop fly in the outfield & sat most of that tourn & barley hit his weight & still got M.V.P. so you tell me why do people get pamperd soooo much?& wolf pitched 7 games out of 10. NELLY knew what he was doing when he got wolf!!!!!!

Re: TITO VS WOLF.....to the FAN that hates everything

That's the problem with some you....It's not about me and this is softball,I did pitch and We lost 17-0 in softball hmmm, We did not swing the bat and I hit GOOD that weekend and Us as a team played hard to win,and since you know stats 1win-1lost in INDY and what since you know everything..what was my stats in the WORLD...hmmmmm I pitched there 2,....I'm just HONORED 2 have so many HATERS(FEW) ,as long as you're talking about....I must be doing a HELLAVA JOB.."CHURCH" and thanks for reading....MOTIVATION and everyone have a BLESS DAY

Re: TITO VS WOLF: more real talk

Correction that was 2-1 and I think it was Sunday that as a team, anybody could have gotten MVP and STEPHON had a incredible WEEKEND so, I think I keep it real,just because you don't see anyone play doesn't mean they can't......I guess this will be my last time answering your stupid ,replies,because you're not a FAN,.....FANS know the GAMES and STATS you just know 'S and I'm not your flavor and TAKE this with you on your way out ....and I must put up my hatershield and say "CHURCH"

I was really looking forword on seeing Tito pitch against Wolf last nite but tito or (DON KING) did'nt show up. Wolf did his thing by striking 3 players out including (GHOST)LOL-LOL. Wolf did'nt do the MATRIX like everyone wanted to see but he still put on a show. One more thing who is the left fielder for 1843 that caught wolf's 500 ft shot on the other diamond?

He plays with Young dudes.

That was a fellow by the name of VI.....and I was there.... But Mr."CHURCH" stood me up... and also it was a nice time and GHOST:keep your on the and not the pitcher and then maybe you can cross the ,I guess wolf did a cold of 1843 ,great games though....KING OUT!!