BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Air Mac - Head

How could you let your best hitter Doobie #82 leave to go play with Atlanta Storm? I watched yall all year and your team is not far from Storm. A couple good pickups would put yall over the top. But if the rumers are true, thats a big set back. You cant just find a .700 in the parking lot.

Re: Air Mac - Head

Yes you can...Attitude is everything!

Dooby IS NOT the best hitter on the team and when you have a player that's playing BOTH sides of the field, meaning (Storm and AirMac), why not let him go. If you're speaking on OFFENSE, tell me what is he doing on DEFENSE. Offense brings fans, defense wins championships.

In my opinion Doobie is you best hitter. What does defense have to do with hitting? He's not hurting your team on defense, he's catching.
left handed throwers are limited in where they can play. Yall need to teach him how to throw right handed so he can play 2nd base, cause that position is killing yall on offense and defense. You dont want to put him in the outfield, because that would use uo too much of his energy and tire him out.

yes you can. i can hit .700 and i was in the parking lot. never played on basa circuit before.

Head wassup holla at me. this is kj tennacboy10@yahoo.com or call me 615-668-6837

if statement is true about 2nd base you guys definitely need to hit me up. i recieved team defensive player award at 3rd base in isa worlds. have the game just dont have the connections. i went 7 for 8 with 2 homers in usssa black 05 worlds with a pick up team. 2 and a que. also batted21 for 25 in isa worlds

First of all, you can't let a grown man do anything. Doobie was a great asset to this team, but if he decides to go and play somewhere else that is his choice. We all do what is best for us. Players come and go. Air Mac will move on with or without Doobie but do know that Doobie will always be a part of this Air Mac family. Doobie was one of the best hitters on this team.

Tree said it best...Doobie is a grown man, if he chooses to play with Storm next year then thats a decision he makes, we can't make it for him. We can only make Air Mac better by adding players that will fill that void. I don't feel Doobie will have the personal relationships he has on Air Mac, with any other team. And sometimes that means alot to people. So, if Doobie leaves us he will be an enemy on the field and a true friend off the field.

1st timer...shoot me an email @ mitcha3@bellsouth.net

AirMac is not alone in losing 700 hitters. I hear Jimmy #10 leaving Atl.Storm....

#22 since you know so much about this team, who did you play for? Since you say the second base hurt them on offense and defense, who did you hurt? If your game is all that you wouldn't worry about what another team is doing.

i dont play anymore, #22 was my number when i played. torn my knee up and now im an umpire giving my honest opinion about a good Air mac team. thats all, i didnt mean any harm with my comments. but i feel a better glove and stick at that position would help you team. also some better sticks in the outfield.

#22 considering there are a few players that play 2nd base and you seem to be making a direct comment about a particular players glove and stick SPEAK ON IT! Aint no I in team so ONE person cant make or BREAK a team! Storm can teach #82 to throw right handed, read the board that's who he plays for now. Dobbie will be missed he's a great guy and a GROWN man so if he wishes to leave that's his decision.
Air Mac will be bigger and better in 06!!!
So all you Air Mac haters we'll be seeing you

FIRST OF ALL THAT IS A GROWN MAN, NOT MY CHILD. Players come and go. Some of them improve their game and feel like they can go and compete elsewhere. I will always appreciate the ones that are man enough to move on if they feel like they can't continue to grow here with Air Mac. A real man never stops someone from achieving the goals they have set for themselves. Doobie, REMEMBER WE WILL MEET AGAIN #8.

WHO AM I GOING TO PLAY WITH? PLEASE LET ME KNOW?

GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR DOOBIE AND STORM YOU. KNOW ME I KEEP THINGS REAL SO I'M NOT GOING TO FILL YOUR HEAD BY HATING ON YOU. BUT WITH ALL THE LOVE IN MY HEART I HAVE FOR YOU AND THE STORM FAMILY I'LL BE OUT TO BEAT YOU ASS. PEACE

Please note that whoever is replying to these emails signing CAP is not Cap#27. Just for the record.

We would like to thank KJ and Jerome to the Air Mac Family. You guys are a great addition to our team.

HEAD..... THATS 2 GOOD PICK-UPS FOR THE OUTFIELD AND NOT BAD ON THE OFFENSIVE SIDE EITHER... GOOD LUCK KJ AND MINI ME.(JEROME)....LOL

thanks chocolate good luck to you and the homeys as well.

GOOD LUCK TO KJ AND ROMEY ROME LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YALL ON THE BATTLE FIELDS IN 06'.GREAT ADDITIONS AIR MAC.