BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To: NKOZONE (KEVIN, IMPACT (ST.LOUIS CITY HITTERS)

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THE FLACK JACKET?

AS MY KNEE GET STRONGER THEN SHOULD I GO UP IN WEIGHTS OR JUST KEEP IT AT 2LBS.

Re: To: NKOZONE (KEVIN, IMPACT (ST.LOUIS CITY HITTERS)

You can order it from the Eastbay sports magazine or go to your Sporting Goods Store and see what they have. Go on Eastbay.com and check it out. Holla back..(I use to be a trainer for the military) conditioning is a thing for the people that wants to excell.

Kevin,

Check this out. I had a baby two years ago. This is my second one. I need to lose 45lbs. How can i tone and lose at the same time. I am dealing with some issues. I want to be 100% by March that is my goal. I will be in shape. Believe me when you all see me on the circuit you all going to be where did she come from. I will be the New Kid on the Block. I am a female and really is excited about this circuit. I will be able to clear 300 next year easily.

Be watching out.

HEY LITTLE KEVIN. YOU HAVE ALOT OF HOSTILITY AGAINST ME LIKE I'VE DONE SOMETHING TO YOU PERSONALLY. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD IT OUT LIKE THAT FOR ME . I EXPECT TITO TO SAY SOMETHING BUT I NEVER WOULD HAVE EXPECTED YOU. I GUESS YOUR THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE, ABOUT NEVER TRUSTING WHAT PEOPLE TELL YOU, REMEMBR YOU TOLD ME THAT. LIL KEVIN E-MAIL AT (changajon3@yahoo.com) HOLLA AT YOU LATER!!!!

Player cut down on the calories and maybe low carb it for a couple of weeks a month and do burn outs(when you exercise do it nonstop for about twenty-five minutes) when you are not exercising run in place. Whatever you do stick to it and continue to workout. You need about three to four times a week and cut back on those barbeques.LOL Chunga I never bad mounth people unless they really deserves it so if the shoe fit wear it. I have no voice or words to waist on a waisted man/softball player/etc.

RIGHT NOW, I STARTED THE SLIM IN 6 SERIES ALONG WITH POWER 90 WHICH CONSIST OF CARDIO FOR 30 MINUTES IN THE POWER 90 SESSION. 28 MINUTES IN THE SLIM IN 6. THE TONING SESSION CONSIST OF RESISTANCE BANDS. I HAVE NOT STARTED YET BECAUSE OF BALL PLAYING. WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THESE IN HOME WORKOUTS ALONG WITH BILLY BANKS TAEBO BOOTCAMP. I REALLY WANT TO LOOK LEAN AND TONED BEFORE NEXT SEASON.

I suggest any cardio workouts because this builds your wind. The rubber bands is good to stretch your muscles. Just say to your self, "I will only be as good as I work, without the work I will not be anny good." That is REAL TALK..Don't stop once you start.

OKAY THAT IS COOL.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET THE HORSESHOW CUT IN MY ARMS. WHEN I WALK WHAT DO I NEED TO DO SHOW MY CUT IN MY LEGS.

ALSO, I WANT FLAT ABS TOO. I KNOW STAY AWAY FROM SUGAR. WHICH I DONT EAT SUGAR NOR SALT. I NEED TO GET RID OF BABY FAT. PEOPLE TELL ME I HAVE A FLAT STOMACH. I HAVE THAT BABY FAT THAT CANT SEE BEHIND THE CLOTHES.

Crunches, leg lifts(6 inches of ground), the bicycle excerise, sit-ups every day. For your arms do push-ups, lift weights, arm exercise. Stay with it girl and do not quit.........

I AM GOING TO DO A BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES. WHEN I REACH MY GOAL I WILL SEND YOU SOME PICTURES IS THAT KEWLLL. I WILL GET WITH YOU LATER ON IN THE 2006 YEAR.

ALSO WILL YOU BE IN NASHVILLE,TN. MY TEAM IS PLAYING REC UP THERE. IF YOU ARE PLAYING IN NASHVILLE, TN WHAT TEAM WILL IT BE AND WHAT IS YOUR PLAYER #1 ON THE FIELD?

HEY ONE MORE QUESTION AS FAR AS LIFTING WEIGHTS. HOW MUCH WEIGHT. SHOULD I GO LIGHT AND DO ALOT OF REPS. I AM FOCUSING ON THE HORSESHOE CUT.

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS. WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGESTS FOR WEIGHT LOSS AND TONING PROGRAM?

Small amount on the weights for sets. The more sets the better the conditioning. As the supplements go, don't do it because to many have side effects. I would not want you to end up hurt in the long run, so stick to your eating habits and roll with the exercise. Stay on point.....Peace out!

I WAS MEANING A VITAMIN. DO YOU TAKE VITAMINS?

I SEE YOU HAVE JOKES. I MEAN HOW CAN SOMEONE WHO HAS AN BATTING AVERAGE OF 375 CALL SOMEBODY A WASTED MAN. YOUR REALLY THE WASTE, BUT SINCE THIS **** BURNING YOU UP, I SEE WHAT MERE ENTERTAINMENT DOES TO YOU. YOU HAVE ALOT ISSUES. CHAT IS CHAT BUT IF I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT. WELL WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO BECOME A BETTER BALL PLAYER BECAUSE YOUR NOT ALL THAT.BUT I REALIZE THIS IS JUST FOR SHOW SO I KNOW YOUR REBUTTLE WILL BE GREAT. PEACE OUT AND I'M OUT OF YOUR ZONE FOR SHO. YOU STILL R RIGHT WITH ME. THEY SAY KEEP YOUR HATERS CLOSE!LOL

TO CLASS ACT #3-MISUNDERSTANDING

CLASS ACT I AM FEMALE PLAYER #80. KEVIN IS GIVING ME ADVICE ON WORKOUTS REGIMEN TELLING ME WHAT I NEED TO DO FOR TRAINING PURPOSED FOR THE 2006 YEAR.

PLEASE READ THE BOARD CAREFULLY,
HAVE A GREAT DAY

TO CLASS ACT #3-MISUNDERSTANDING

CLASS ACT I AM FEMALE PLAYER #80. KEVIN IS GIVING ME ADVICE ON WORKOUTS REGIMEN TELLING ME WHAT I NEED TO DO FOR TRAINING PURPOSED FOR THE 2006 YEAR.

PLEASE READ THE BOARD CAREFULLY,
HAVE A GREAT DAY

I am through responding to you Chunga because I am not going to answer any more of your ####. Get a job!!!! and you will not have to sit at home and talk on the internet. I am at work and doing some productive work, but I can do 2 things at once. Back to my fellow BASA female softball player, vitamins is good not the performance enhancement drugs. Stay away from them. Let your hard work payoff for you. Im glad you told #3, he will not be on Wolf's team next year because Wolf will not have a bad seed. out1.

TO KEVIN

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I DO NOT TAKE PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT DRUGS.

THANK YOU FOR INPUT. HAVE A GREAT DAY AT WORK. MY WORK DAY IS ALMOST OVER. PEACE OUT. MUCH LOVE FOR TO MY BROTHA TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

Hey Kevin will you be in Nashville, TN next weekend?

Hey Female player, I went through the same thing, having a baby and all. What helped me as far as abs and upper body was the Core Secrets workout. You work out on an exercise ball and every exercise targets what ever area you are working on as well as your abs (core). I am not at my goal yet, but I am a lot closer that I was. And I feel better. I went a met with a dietician, and she taught about portions and sensible eating. I am not saying a siter still don't chow down everyonce in awhile, but if we go to McDonalds I'll get myself a happy meal and a diet coke instead of a big mac. or substitute the fries with the fruit parfait.....hope this helps

To: Ms DAT

Well, I have this workout program when I try to inflate my ball I dont think it is hard enough.

Kevin, what kind of advice would you give as far as dieting and getting ready for the upcoming season. Does your team go through a workout program in the offseason or is everyone on their own? This also goes out to any of the other individuals that would like to answer.

On dieting you need to cut back on the pork and concentrate on chicken and fish( preferrable baked or stewed chicken) because the red meats are good for you when working out. On keeping fit until next season, just work on your cardio's and workout about three times a weekend with two of the workouts be heavy workouts. (Watch the sweets and junk foods)

TO: KEVIN

HEY WHAT IS STEWED CHICKEN?

Stewed chicken is a under statement, actually what I meant was broiled (Like in chicken and dumplings/noodles)LOL............wear you from player?

ARKANSAS

LiL Kevin i see you'r in yo ZONE. Make sure to tell all tha female players about a fruit diet. I helped this lady at my job in losing 18lbs before she went to mexico with her man & tha diet works. I work at tha 24hr fitness & probody with big rob. Keep up tha good advice to tha ladies.

To: Kevin

The flank jacket. What size should I get or can you adjust the weight. I have alot to work on in 6 months before 2006 year.

I played CO-ED this weekend at hit the fence 2x which was 300 hundred. I guess i need to work out with my wrist also. I am a power hitter as well as a basehitter. Basically, I do what I want to do with the bat. I have great bat control. I keep missing the fence. It will hit the bounce and bounce back over.

To hit tha hr it's not about your wrist, it's all in yo (LEGGS)!! If you played any type of fast pitch ball, as a pitcher to throw a fast ball you must push off on your back leg & drive with yo front. It's not all about upper body strength. Even when you bench press you push off your legs.Tha most important thing to know ms.lady is to know you have them & to use them too tha fullest, because it's tha strongest part of your body!!good luck.Sorry lil kev i'm just trying to help her out, i know little something about hitting HOME-RUNS

To: Wolf

Thank you Wolf. I use my lower body also. I am trying to see if I am missing something. Maybe, I am not following through on my swing. I am trying to perfect my mechanics this week.

Put your weight and your back leg when swinging. Thanks Wolf for the advice and I am not a homerun hitter but I can hit them.

Ms. lady see ball hit ball 75% mental 25% physical & 5% desire. LiL kev where talking about 300ft fences, & not playstation!! lol =

Wolf you have jokes today and who did you'll beat for the chip in this weekend tournament.

To: Wolf

I will work on the mental, physical, and desire percentages when I have hitting practice today.

Thank you

To: Kevin

You have a great sense of humor

Do you both play on the same time? What teams? Will you all be in Nashville, TN playing in Competitive or REC?

Wolf, what kind of workout do you do to keep in shape?

No Wolf and I do not play on the same team but we play very competitive games against each other and our games are always exciting. I not sure about the co-ed world, Wolf probably is coming and he might have a team that is enter into the co-ed world.

Thank you both for the advice.

YA'LL SO SPECIAL.GREAT FRIENDS

Lil kev we had to split 1st place with tha Browns because tha lights suppose of went off @ 11:00 but come to find out they were going to let us finish it since it was a one dayer so it was a total misunderstanding on tha people that ran tha park & dre that's all.Tha browns put in tha losers bracket beating us by 2 in 8 innings, & we got back to them by short gaming them & tha time played a factor. Class-Act tryed to get them to play one pitch but tha Browns where smart they took tha $$$ & ran. Other than that tha browns played there butts off.