BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA, you are to be commended.

This is my first post ever. However, I read the board all of the time and enjoy most of the topics on here.

However, what has really touched me the most is how we have used the board as a people to help each other grieve in the time of trouble.

Formerly working in a grief counseling center, I can tell you that talking about it really helps. I did not know the first young man that passed, but knew Kenny well. The outpouring of support is deserving of this fine young man and daddy to some wonderful kids.

When I first heard the news, I thought to myself, this cannot be true, because I had just browsed the message board and their was no mention of it and Kenny was the king of the message board. Lo and behold I go back and the first thing I see was that big smile we had all come to love. I could go no further.

After reading all of the messages today, I can only reflect on what a great loss to us all this is. So BASA keep up the good work and GFM you guys go and and get all 3 next year for Kenny. That would definitely keep him smiling.