BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
REAL TALK and "CHURCH"

First I'll like 2 set the record straight...it's almost certain I have haters.... ,when people don't know they seem 2 cling 2 nuts from a tree,pointing and taughting because they're not the center of attention so they seem 2 down someone who's greater...ME but it's cool....it's MOTIVATION...just as DON KING said....I started the MATRIX...(CHUNGA)you seem 2 forget, because you're one of those ones I desribe in the begining....Curtis was on vacation for 3years...oh!? It's nothing wrong with others using different tatics...I started I feel like DR. DRE...the tricks come through "CHURCH" while you studying,and wondering who started what.....the Answer is NEO "CHURCH"

Re: REAL TALK and "CHURCH"

Tito,

Anyone from the Lou knows you started it. Looks like the b igger your name gets on the circuit, the more the haters come out.

Since this is REAL TALK....I have 2 say I did perfom the MATRIX in our Monday night league which envolves the Infield with CITY HITTERS....that's were I perfected all my tricks before We hit the road,NKO kept it real talk....CHUNGA or Ghost FLUNKY is just my personal hater,everyone should or have one...I just want 2 know WHY....spend so much time hating another when you should use that energy 2 better yourself....."CHURCH" once we realize it takes less effort 2 congradulate than 2 hate ( )"CHURCH" And if that's the issue with you....when you see me please stop and shake your on hand REAL TALK

TITO,DON'T TRIP U R RIGHT THE ORIGNAL MATRIX WAS DONE BY U AT FAIRGROUNDS WITH PLAYERS SWITCHING SPOTS IN THE INFIELD. THE RECORD IS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!

WELL CHURCH I NEVER SEEN IT DONE. WILL YOU BE PLAYING CO-ED IN NASHVILLE,TN. MAYBE I CAN SEE YOU THEN. FEMALE PLAYER FROM THE SOUTH.

All i know is i saw the matrix for the first time at the world sat nite when the Storm played Derrty-Squad. All my girl-friends & teamates thought that was so tough & how the whole team was all moving & to see the hitter pop up to the outfield. Wolf was very entertaining to watch as well as hitting that bomb infront of all the people. Tito if you envented the matrix i would love to see it from the orginal.One thing that kind of bothers me why are you hatting on wolf?

TITO I NEVER DOUBT YOUR TALENT, REMBER YOU WERE AN ORIGINAL STREET DAWG, WE TEASE EACH OTHER ON THE BOARD BUT LET NO MISTAKE BE MADE I RESPECT MY BROTHER
WE ENGAGE IN FRIENDLY TAUNTING, IT'S NOT SERIOUS, BUT WE LET THE TRUTH SPEAK FOR ITSELF, I STILL BLAST YOUR PITCHES HA HA

Re: REAL TALK and "CHURCH"player

First,female player from the south: I will be in Nashville playing with WORLDWIDE BALLAZ and for the idiot who feels I'm hating on someone he likes....once again I don't hate,I reply, and ask yourself why hate TITO....I tell the truth and I feel I'm the target(best) and 2 get attention you must come for the best.When you're gone away for a minute,you must attack whom ever is in your way...it just so happen I'm the King on hill in the LOU and not taking anything from the up a coming,I'm still here and I'm not budging,so I hope you understood and Understand......And don't forget, everyone is not LOVED in the LOU ..."THOSE THAT KNOW WON'T TELL,AND THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW,TELL...LIES"

CHURCH WILL YOU BE IN NASHVILLE, TN. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT.