BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kenny Key

I just wanted to say thanks for all the phone calls & concerns yesterday. Most people that knew Kenny & I, knew we were just not your everyday friends or softball buddies. He was my brother, my family, my mentor in so many ways! He was the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off your back! His passion, love for the game, and the way he played it, is unmeasurable! There was hardly a day that went by that we didn't communicate. He was part of me and was welcomed with open arms by my family! He was there for me during my mom's illness & through her death last year. I was prepared for the death of my mother, but to get that first phone call and hear that my Big Brother was gone, just tore me to pieces! I had just heard from him less than 2 hrs before he died & I couldn't believe it! He had a smile that can't be forgotten & always lifted one's spirits. I know he's in heaven smiling down on me and many of us! I also hurt for his kids! He loved them passionately like most fathers should! I know we all take things and sometimes life for granted. Cherish the days and moments you have before you, cause you may not have them tomorrow! Nothing in life is guaranteed, except, DEATH! Kenny, thanks for everything! I Love & Miss You 4 Ever My Big Brother!! My condolences, to the Key Family and his kids!

KKEY3 & 19 RIP!!!

Lee D. #14