BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO IS THE MATRIX (SERIES REPLIES ONLY)

WE NEED THE FANS TO REPLY ON WHO REALLY IS THE MATRIX.

Re: WHO IS THE MATRIX (SERIES REPLIES ONLY)

THE FIRST PERSON I EVER SEEN DO THE MATRIX WAS WOLF FROM DERTY ENT. HE HAD THE INFIELD INVOLVED AS HE DONE THE MATRIX. (HANDS DOWN WOLF)!

man that matrix is nasty they really put on a show with that matrix folk.

WE NEED PEOPLE TO VOTE ON WHO INVENTED THE MATRIX ON THE CIRCUIT. WAS WOLF OR TITO!

I'veseen them both, don't know who started it but Tito definitely gets my vote. He looks more natural.

I've seen both players and Wolf gets my vote he does an excellent job, and he involves the infield, he looks like he's doing the matrix, and he entertains by involving others Tito seems as if he's for self and Tito, he looks like he's doing the Fred Sanford with both hands up, or a whirl wind. So Wolf keep doing yo thing. P.S. To whoever did the slide show when you did the clip for Mr. Matrix himself you put the wrong guy on the clippings, but we all make mistakes.

As you all may know the issue is who started the MATRIX....? It was TITO#2 aka "CHURCH"...And he did it with a STL TEAM called the BOMBERS and it carried over to Xtreme and Wolf was locked up for 3 years...hmmmm....so he adopted and added a twist to it....and that's REAL TALK...HANDS down TITO is the 1.....KING OUT!!

Tito started the Matrix and he perfected it with the City Hitters on Monday Night League in St. Louis. The way he perfected it was by the infielders all do it while he is doing it and the infielders would change position, i.e., (third basemen goes to shortstop and vice versa). That is the how the Matrix got started. Yes Tito use to be rather will always be a City Hitter, 4life........that comes from the zone now get out of the zone.....PEACE!

Re: WHO IS THE MATRIX (SERIES REPLIES ONLY) ASK BIG MEAT!

A SECRET SOURCE SAYS THAT THERE IS ONE PERSON WHO KNOWS THE INVENTOR OF THE MATRIX. BIG MEAT!

Albert i don't care who started what all i know is since you like putting my bizz on tha streets. I started doing this certain pitch back in April with Xtreme in Memphis & i used tha whole team as part of it. Everybody kept asking me to do it again because they never saw nothing like that before Fans & kids as well as other teams kept asking me. They called it tha (MATRIX)!!! But when i first did it Xtreme said they never saw that before.Just like they never saw two pitchers pitching at tha same time on tha mound. Like i said it don't matter who started what we as a team did'nt win tha world & that's more importantto me than claiming to be tha best pitcher in tha Lou. If u want that title than you take it not by talking about it on tha board, or hanging up on people on tha phone. Just keep winning & than people can't say ****, but you know there going to still hate because that what makes tha world go round. Good luck & i'll see you on tha field. One more thing do what i could'nt do for DERRTY SQUAD & that's winning tha world.

Wolf i like what you said. You'r not just known for pitching, you are a complete player. Just keep doing yo thing because we all Know who's the most talented, the most hatted player in the LOU.Just shake all those churches off you & keep going ahead....

First off, CURTIS you say **** and stir up a lot of ****,then apologize later...and you put yourself out there....I really don't give a ---- about your business, I play the game,that's all it is.....see you when I'm looking at you,My number 1 HATER....."CHURCH"

I really do not know who started the MATRIX because my first time seeing it was in BASA world but I can say that I think that Wolf is a great player and when I have asked other people about him they all say the same think. I am not knocking you #2 Church because I do not know you either. I just saw Wolf play and I like his game.

Furthermore if you guys were friends before why do you let bullcrap come in between you two?

Tito, seems to me you are a little sensetive about the matter. u need to MAN UP. u can't talk ---- on the board and then cry about the response. Does it really matter who started the matrix anyway. If you know yo game then you don't have to get your feeling hurts so fast. Oh, and this is from Wolf's # 1 Fan. P.S. Man Up ****** You were acting sensetive at the world. Next time I will have some kleenex for u.

First I'm not boo hooing, I just respond 2 keep the board going and WOLF and I do talk at times,We do this type of stuff all the time, we're both competitive in everything we do, from playstation 2 the field, so don't take this **** personal I still entertain but I'm still a MAN...so you man up PUNK and read the board and ask for help if you can't get it..... I'm NOT THE ONE HATING ON WOLF,if you read the topics....duh. Now,moving right along...."CHURCH"...