BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who would like to start a softball players fraternity.

Please leave name, team that you play for and city you live in, board name, and some form of contact info to be e-mailed to nkozone@yahoo.com. We could start this by having a shirt that say that you are a member of the BASA Softball Fraternity/Sorority(Men & Women). We can come up with a idea on the decal on the front of the shirt and I can get them printed easily. Opened for ideas and only real talk people need to apply. Set rules, orientation, etc. Holla Back people. All who wish to join send me your contact info and nicknames. get out of my zone......LOL

Re: Who would like to start a softball players fraternity.

ZONE3 FROM ATL STORM IS DOWN CONTACT INFO IS AS FOLLOWS 770/826-2447 OR RJONES@RGELFAND.NET.

I'm whit that...Smallz #9 Atlanta Storm.. contact
678-462-2698

Real Talk...We are all family..

Zone 3 my e-mail address is changajon3@yahoo.com that's a great idea. e-mail me and let me know what you need to help get it off the ground. A A

I'm in and NKO I have friends in high places that wants 2 help(314-941-6204)"CHURCH"

I'm down, we could set up regionally to, lets rep the Midwest. We are trying to get WI back on the BASA radar

I'm from Akron ohio and I play H*R great idea just another way to meet more players

I'M IN COME WITH THE DETAILS!!!

Very interesting.....down...what the business is? "Real Talk"

Good idea, I'm down also. Exodus #4 (Softball Inc) Rockford Il (815)703-1663. Since my team is new to the BASA this is a good way for us to meet some new family.

Everybody that is interested in this please continue to leave contact info on the message and we will be coming to the board with the details as soon as we gather all the ideas that we receives and get this ball rolling. I am currently designing a T-Shirt and as soon as I get more details we will ask the BASA if we could put their logo on the shirt. People I need ideas on how to design this shirt, get your minds out of the gutter and help me out. You are in the zone so now get to thinking and get the word out....Peace..

Hey Kevin, I have been looking up some things for the frat too. What is your e-mail and I will forward you some of the stuff I found, as far as logos, athletic fraternities, etc. I have been doing alot of brainstorming. I was thinking maybe something we could discuss is choosing an African proverb supporting the idea of the link with BASA and athleticism-support-family, maybe encircled around a softball and two bats crossing thru it....it sounds corny but let me know what you guys think. In light of the recent loss of Kenny I found one proverb that said something to the effct of we stand on the shoulders of those who came before us

Kevin. I'm interested as well.

Clay Dickey
email: clay@classicshirts.com

Classic Shirts Inc.
1505 B NW Capital Circle
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Phone: 850-339-9488
Toll Free: 1-888-224-3600

Ms Dat. that is a good idea and my e-mail is nkozone@yahoo.com. We will leave the logo designing to you and the let the interested people for this fraternity keep submitting their names and when I get to 100 people I will compose all input and finalize our logo(Ms Dat), saying (open), BASA Logo on sleeve.

I THOUGHT CITY HITTERS WAS A SOFTBALL FRATERNITY, IT'S GOT THE SAME BROTHERHOOD AS ANY FRASTERNITY I'VE EVER SEEN, MAYBE MORE BROTHERHOOD THAN MOST

Thanks Joe for the compliment, but this fraternity could be U.S. wide of african american brothers and sisters. You are a candidate for this because you believe carried a lot of brothers this year(you supplied all of their refreshments and droved them around as their personal rider)

Kevin you silly....."CHURCH"

Kevin, hey Im a pretty good artist and would love to be apart and assist with designing the logo.

I'd like to be a part of this.

Allen Hunter
bigal1025_1970@yahoo.com

That's sound like a good idea....I am interested

Andre with Young Dudes email me at ac0909@sbc.com for Frat info!

what's up kev that's a good idea put me down big v 3 618-531-2000 club 51 fairview heights,il

Hey i didn't see any replies from none of the women of softball.I'll be the first. Count me in

email me @ greenelizard_95@yahoo.com

I'm interested. And #55 I'm a female. I think there are other females that have responded also.

Oops, I meant #44. sorry

Count my team in "Enuff-Said". We're out of Columbia/Fort Jackson, SC. We are a female team.
Shine #26

renita.shine@us.army.mil

That sound like a winner.Sweat Harkins,Last Men Standing,Birmingham, AL contact number 205-821-5964

Thanks for the responses and keep them rolling in because as soon as we reach 100 members we will start the ball on the production or the membership and shirt. Please let others no! To the BASA Staff/Organization (Hercle or Arthur Drake(Nell) we would like to no if this is approved by you. Feel free to call me Kevin (City Hitters) at (314) 647-9950 ext. 118. Frats'(Ms. Dat & Readytoball-Co-ed) get that logo designed. My man from Tallahasse you own a shirt shop maybe you can get a screen made. I will be checking this site twice a day for new members. You are in my zone so get out. See Ya Later!!!!

I'm in. 3-1-7: Indianapolis, IN. E-mail is gitlive@hotmail.com

Count me in KING OUT!!

I like that little icon you have it kind of favor you. lol. I would never leave you out because you are I person that will attract others. Let the rest of the Squad no. Thanks and welcome aboard. now get out of my zone.

Kevin, another one of my players would like to join also O.D. #2 (Softball Inc)Rockford Il. e-mail address o.reed@insightbb.com

Thanks Exodus and I am counted the players, and checking on the prodution of the logo and screen. I will update on Monday. Young dudes contact me this weekend and tell V of Young Dudes to holla at me.(thats my boy). Everyone is welcome but I am putting together a pledge for the orientation of members so if anybody have a good pledge holla back. BASA FRATERNITY 4LIFE (FALL "05")...............

i,m in from the eastside

rrainey22@sbcglobal.net

I think this is a good idea. I am very interested in joining. Please forward me any information you have on this so that I can take part!

Softball Inc. of Rockford will be fully represented.
99 is in.

That sounds like a good ideal count me in Hot Rod #3 from Team Dynasty(Memphis,TN)
email: roddrockett@msn.com and (901)240-9681

you can count team bring it in. email me at bookertim88@hotmail.com thanks

Well my fellow softball fans & players, we are looking good and keep those responses rolling in. I am glad to see the people are very interested in this. Let's keep it positive. You are in my zone and I expect more in the zone to come.

We are in!!! THill

Welcome aboard THill and put the word out to your other players in your city.

The 502BOYZ OUT OF Louisville,Ky would love to be apart of this also.

Hey count me in.

Readytoball-Co-Ed

Readytoball-Co-Ed

You need to contact BASA Staff ASAP.

Welcome 502boyz and Dre#31 to the frat. People just remember that you still have to get initiated.
we should keep the initiation with a tasteful event. Lets stay positive and keep it interested and fun. Peace I luv this, I still haven't heard from the BASA Staff are you'll okay with this, we need you'll advice, insite, etc. Hercle let me no!!!!!Before we start this process we need to breathe in, cause you guys are # 1 in my eyes. Holla back!

NKO"KELVIN" FRAT BROTHER HIT ME AT MY EMAIL 5149POUNDS@COMCAST.NET NEED INFO.

Ms.Dat, get with me and lets come together about some ideas for the logo. Sarverc72@yahoo.com

You guys that is going to Nashville to the CO-Ed World, please concur with each other and work on that Logo because we need to get the ball rollin on this and come up with the logo, the frat. pledge and the T-Shirt. I have a company that will print the shirt and just waiting on the above info. I just love the responses that we are getting and people please keep spreading the word. As we see with the issues that is going on in this world towards African Americans and minorities we need to have each other back and stick together. "CHURCH" I expect you to come home from Nastyvilly rather Nashville with two things; 1). Logo Design, and 2). and something close to a pledge for members joining.(Maybe we should put the pledge on the back of the shirt) Responses please. You'll are in the zone and your time has expired now get out of my zone.....See You'll Monday on the Board. Peace out and good luck to everyone going to the World(Co-Ed). BASA please call me.

What are we going to call this frat?

I'm from the Rock (Lil) please count me in. I will be looking for details. This is a great idea!!!

We Are waiting until after the meeting in Nashville this weekend. See Ya Monday with the results.

Everyone that was at the Co-ed World this weekend and supposed to have work on the Frat Logo please check-in and let us no what you guys came up with so we can get this ball rolling. Church, Ms. Dat, etc. I am waiting on you guys to get into the zone and report in so I can kick you'lls a## out of my zone and print the Logo so we can vote on.

I'm waiting on the people who met in Nashville this weekend and what did you'll come up with so we can begin constructing the LOGO and pledge for membership to hopefully have it ready before Halloween(trick or treat). Ms. Dat and Church give me some REAL TALK on Monday. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&get out of my zone!

BASA I have put three items on this subject and neither one got printed what is going on. I am waiting on the replies back from the meeting this weekend.

Kount me in koach, I'm Ready!!! Hit me up Bro. you already have my info.

NKOnone What's up bro. I was not in nashville but i'm very interested in more info. Hit me a Message on what I need to do to become your frat brother.

Well people I am waiting on the Logo(CHurch and Ms. Dat please respond).

Looking to join. Lorenzo Taylor-Florida/Born and raised on the EAST SIDE !!!!!!!

E-Mail lakes150@hotmail.com

Blackhawks #03 New Image #3

Do you have any idea when the fraternity will begin?

Can't wait!!!!

The Frat will start the second week in November. I am waiting to consolidate the pledge statement and gathering more pledge(so if you have something that fits the frat pledge drop me a line). As soon as CHURCH & Ms. Dat get that logo.

Hey everybody, Chris Sarver and I met in TN. He has a logo to forward on to Kevin. Also I mentioned it to the higher ups, Kevin have you talked to Carmen, Hercle or Arthur yet? I am new so I did not know any of the other people who responded to find them and meet with them.

Ms. Dat I am glad you responded because I thought you was all tied up , but yeah I hope he forward that logo to me so I can get things cracken, also I have made several attempts to ask the BASA Staff to call me on this, but I have not heard from anybody. So maybe you can get them to respond to you and if so foreard the details to me.(314) 348-2504. Peace out to the frats and we are coming soon to your board and fields.

I have the logo that Chris Sarver e-mailed to me and anybody that is interested in the logo leave me a note and I will e-mail to you. Peace and frats we have the ball in our hands, lets get the ball in motion.

Kevin, could you please fwd me the logo at c22601@email.mot.com Thanks

Exodus I will forward to you as soon as we fine tune it up. Clay is doctoring on it now and he is going to put it on the site with information of the details to come. I hope everyone that has replied is excited and ready to make a pledge to the BASA Fraternity of Men & Women. This could be a good thing 4life. Anybody came up with a pledge yet? Holla back but now you are in the zone so get out!!!!!!!!!

we also need ideas about a name and motto. I did a search online and found an African Proverb that may be appropriate in light of all of the losses BASA has had this year:

If we stand tall it is because we stand on the backs of those who came before us. (Yoruba)

I like that Ms. Dat and anybody else please respond. Ms. Dat you come up with some cool ideas and that just shows others that we have intelligent brothers and sisters out here. Hats off to da sis......

Hey everybody guess what we have the Logo almost finished and Clay will put it on this site as soon as we finish with it. I am looking for a motto/pledge, so if any of you intelligent men/women can rattle your brains and come up with something then drop it like it is hot to me ASAP. I appreciates all the concerns and will continue to update as things get done. Hats off to Ms. Dat., Chris Sarver, and Clay, and not to forget the one & only "CHURCH" keeping it real...Peace and Love to all my brothers and sisters.

That's an interesting Proverb Ms. Dat... I like it...

Down with that, What is the next step in geting this whole thing started,Even though i split my time between KC and STL alot.Holla at my boys from 51,Im sure they will be interested in somthing started like that.Give it a chance to circulate on the board,You will get more responses,GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!! WHAT UP 24!!!!!
Ilive in KC but rep 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up KC #18 and when is you coming back in town. I will continue to let this circulate on the msg board and people who are interested need to hit me up because after "06" begin you will have to be initiated to join. Softball fans/players/husband/wife/mothers/fathers let get this thing cracken. Church keep spreading the news brother because it helps to help people that do not know these things man!!! What happened to you yesterday Church , no call to go to Hurns.

Well people I would like to say hats off to that dude Clay, he has finalized the logo's and if anybody is interested, we soon will have a site for you to go and check it out with comments. Coming real soon to a computer in your area. Thanks again Clay and I think the people will love this. I need those pledges to come in soon and we will have the ball in play on the next step to finalizing the whole frat/sorority. Holla back brothers and sisters.

Hey Clay, I have seen a preview and you got skills Brotha!! Kev we need to get a message out, maybe start a new link, to vote on a name

I hear you Ms. Dat and lets continue to rock this. You're help has been appreciated. Go Clay go!!!!!!

Count the teams from Little Rock Arkansas in. We will be checking this board for more information. Thanks.

Teams in Little Rock Arkansas would like to be counted in. We will check the board for more information. Thanks

TO ALL THE BASA FAMILIES, WE ARE ABOUT TO DROP SOMETHING BIG ON THIS SITE FOR THE BASA FAMILY. WE ARE PATCHING THE HOLES AND PUTTING OUR MINDS TOGETHER TO ESTABLISHED THIS FRATERNITY/SORORITY SO THAT THE UNITY AND LOYALTY TO OUR SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION CAN CONTINUE 4LIFE. SO CONCUR WITHIN YOUR CITIES TO OTHERS AND LET THEM READ, LISTEN AND JOIN THIS BEAUTIFUL THING THAT IS ABOUT TO START. WE ARE WORKING ON THE MOTTO/PLEDGE..

I love this man and especially that answering of the people interested in the frat/sorority. I am working to make this a special event for the very first big tournament so people around the world join hands and come together for our BLACK AMERICAN SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION FRATERNITY/SORORITY. PEACE OUT 4LIFE....

Nkozone, you get my email?

Count me in too. Tall. Fla. (850-284-950

nko......get at me...

Nkozone... I'd like to see the info you have for the fraternity...

I'D LIKE TO SEE THE FRAT INFO changajones@aol.com. THANKS DUDE. HOLLA

NKO i'd like to see the logo....

im in my contact info is skuds34@yahoo.com

Ball or Fall send me your e-mail address at nkozone@yahoo.com so I can forward the info to you.

You'll missed a killa party tonight at the Postal Hall in the Lou. We kick it as usual. Well my good friends on this board, we are working hard to come up with the final piece of the frat/sorority issues. If anybody wants to no where we stand feel free to drop me your e-mail and I will get it over to you. Thanks to everybody who has been helping us out. "To the haters I don't have to shake you guys off because you will stand out like a sour thumb. Peace!!!!!!!!!!

Nkozone, let me know what's up and how we are coming along at c22601@email.mot.com

The Logo is done, the motto is done and we are working on the pledge. I am still taking entries and will continue until we complete it. Exodus I will hit you up with the project that we have completed. To the board keep the inquiries, questions, and concerns because we are a family and work together to resovle this faternity/sorority. STAND UP!!!!!!!& GET OUT OF MY ZONE.....

West Coast folks wanna join too? How can we be down?

Going to Vegas on thursday be back on the 25th,Then will be in the Lou on the first to talk more about the fraternity. But going to play in NASF world tourny,Might as well do all 3 worlds,Holla when i get back

KC see u when u get back. Holaa at you!!!! West Coast drop me your e-mail address and your other contact info and I will drop the info to you. So when all the issues are iron out we will let everyone in on the logo, motto and the pledge statement. So keep those interest coming in. Holla at me Hercle!!!! So now you need to exit my zone!!!!!

kevin_brown92324@yahoo.com

Holla!!

Mr. Brown & Young Dude I am e-mailing you'll the info so you can check it out. Holla back with suggestion on the pledge. We need those responses to keep rollin in so we can drop this frat!!!!!!!!

WE ARE MOVING ON UP AND WILL HAVE A SITE FOR YOU GUYS TO COME AND REGISTER FOR THE FRAT/SORORITY. SO BRO'S AND SISTERS STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND TAKE A SWING AT THIS AND SEE IF YOU BECOME A HIT.

What'd up lil' dude! You might want to consider also creating a pin for the FRAT. Go to www.customemblems.com and see what you think they're nice keepsakes and rather inexpensive. COACH D OUT!

Nokozone, still waiting on that e-mail with the info hit me at c22601@email.mot.com

I think you should only have people that have pledged a real frat or sorority. That way the people that you are initiating will know what being in a frat or sorority is all about. Without that, there will be a lot of misconceptions and confusion. If it is done right, it would be a wonderful thing. But done wrong, it will be a mess.

I got that Coach D and Exodus I sent it to you but I will resend again. In a real frat we don't want this looked at as a big initiation thing but more on the line as a fun organization with people of color having a family frat/sorority. So, continue to think of ideas and we will continue to review them. Everything that is submitted is being looked at. So until next time you no the play or do I have to say again. Get out of my zone...................

Clay and Shneka whats up and do you guys have any ideas on the pledge statement. Get back with me so we can have this thing finish before November. Looking to hear from you'll soon. Ms. Dat you 2., Church you 2. Help me out!!!!!!!!!!!

to the previous comment regarding only allowing those "who have been in a real frat", I think with this group that is unfair because there maybe many of our bros and sistahs who never had the opportunity to be in a "real" fraternity or sorority before. And regardless, this is for anyone associated with BASA

Well put Ms. Dat and we will continue to let the people know that we are accepting all people(fans, family members, old players, new players, etc.) So as I stated above that we are trying to have everything done and ready for comments by 11/01/05. Holla at me with the pledge, We can use a helping hand.

This is definitely a family oriented issue. NKO you have a great idea and you continue to grow this list because we could make this something big in the future at the tournaments.. (HATS OFF TO YOU NKO AND ALL YOUR ORGANIZING STAFF(MS. DAT & CLAY0

Wat up lil daddy count yo boy in.....PM51

K. Reed 502 Boyz. Louisville, KY
sounds like a winner

www.leaguelineup.com/lou502boyz

Whats up PM#51 and I still have your chairs . You know they are in good hands. K. Reed welcome to you and the 502boys. Spread the word to your teams and fans in all cities. Let the U.S. know we are family 4life. Peace out and what's up to the board today, Church #15, Don King etc.

WELCOME TO THE ZONE OF THE FRATERNITY AND SORORITY, THIS IS FOR ALL THE MEN/LADIES THAT FEEL THEY HAVE RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES AND OTHERS WHILE PLAYING ON THE BASA SOFTBALL CIRCUIT. TRAVELING FROM CITY TO CITY AND NOT LETTING ANYBODY INTIMIDATE YOU. STRIVING FOR A WINNING TRADITION, TO HAVE IT START AND CONTINUE TO GROW AS A GROUP/FAMILY AND AS AFRICAN AMERICANS THAT BELIEVE IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE. SO IF YOU FIT THAT DESCRIPTION(SOUNDS LIKE A OLD SONG), THEN YOU SHOULD HOLLA ON THIS SITE WITH YOUR E-MAIL OR CONTACT NUMBER. UNTIL NEXT TIME, YOU KNOW THE PLAY, GET OUT OF MY ####### ZONE!! PEACE NKO1......

COUNT ME IN HIT ME UP AT MSSLIM88@HOTMAIL.COM

Holla at me tcanty5@yahoo.com

Welcome S. Jackson(MsSlim) and #15(tcanty) to our fraternity/sorority and you will be getting a email on the logo real soon. Holla back and tell us what you think. Spread the word to you fans/players/mothers/fathers, etc.

Get those interesting frat/sorority request in so we can see how many people we have. Thanks to all of the people who has requested. We all have to stop and give our family members a hug/kiss because we never know when it is our turn that God calls on us. My/our prayers goes out to the families that have had some type of trigedy this pass week.

Count me in my email is brsmith9@yahoo.com
email me and let me know wassup
I'll email you my Number

Iam down with that idea. monkfrink@hotmail.com

Whats up Monk and Detroit 215 and welcome to our family. If you have any ideas on the pledge we are still taking information. Please spread the news and once again keep those request coming in.

I am almost through with the pledge statement and as soon as I finish it I will post on this board for comments/feedback and suggestions. So keep that talk talking and hit me up with some onfo. Peace out and get the hell out of my zone. It starts something like this. Why did you make me Black Lord? I mad you in the color of coal from which beautiful diamonds are formed.
I made you in the color of oil, the black gold which keeps people warm.
So get of your knees, look in the mirror and tell me what you see?
I didn't make you in the image of darkness; I made you in the image of ME!
I not going to give it all to you'll but just a little bit to see if I have feed back. Holla at me 2Church, Don King, Zone3, #15, Ms. Nashville, Ms. Dat, Clay, Greene#44, Ghost, Tank#21, Gotham City and tell me what you'll think so far. Now you no my final saying so do it; are do I have to spell it out, get out of my zone.

On point so far!

As Mayor....keep up the good work....and it's coming along just fine....now,I'm out of your zone...."CHURCH"

Clay and Church as usually you guys answers with a good comment and positive. Both of you'll keep it real and stay out of the darkness on that Ghost for mayor stuff.(He & Class Act #3 is voting for Ghost)Check out the above nkozone reply and let me know how that frat/sorority pledge sounds. HOLLA AT U L8R.

Things are looking/sounding good, sorry I haven't been replying NKO I have been helping my fam out dealing with their loss and preparing for the memorial service. Hit me up on my e-mail and I can tweek it, 'cause thats my specialty

Sure will Ms. Dat and thanks for the positive feedback, now only if we can get others to comply on this board with positive things. I will Holla at you on your e-mail soon. Stay out of the darkness because Halloween is near

Well people we have almost finished this fraternity/sorority issues on the pledge and the logo and I just might accept a two line poem that fits in the line of my pledge above. People feel free to drop me anything that you feel that will fit our description. We are the ones that will explore this and travel to tournaments recruiting members. So I will let everyone no that my crew is still hard at work trying to get the best pledge out. Peace out and get out of the nkozone.

I need the beginning of the Pledge statement that starts something like this: I pledge to _ _ _ etc. Please my fellow basa family help.

Nko, Ms Dat I just sent you two an e-mail on the pledge. Let me know what you think.

KEVIN you have mail!!

Thanks, you guys always are so prompt and positive, we wish others follow your responses. Thanks Ms. Dat and Exodus, I will holla back.

Ms. Dats and Exodus #4 have helped me almost finalize the pledge statement and we are about to drop it like it is hot. So people keep your eyes open and your ears listening so you can tell me what you'll think before I get that stamp of approval. Hit me up and three cheers for my choreographers(Ms. Dats, Clay, Exodus, Church, Ghost, Tufo, Kato, The Artist w/Clay and others that I can't name everyone)

I would like to take this time to let the people on the street no that we will put the pledge statement on her on 1 Nov 06 and we will let the mouth of the board drop it.(CHURCH) So Church you should feel good about this event because I felt that since you keep this board going that I will let you have some spotlight for a few minutes.

shoot me an e-mail, let me know what you need

To the Cleveland/Showtime Coach, I will be contacting you very soon with all the details. Everybody just come on to this topic and keep our family growing each and every day. I Luv Ya guys and the direction that you guys is traveling, because A quitter never wins and a winner never quits. I am looking for a few good men and women to join this beautiful thing. Peace out and holla back boy, keep your shirt/skirt/pants on.

NKO, and the rest of my brothers and sisters. What do you all think of putting a list together of all the people that have joined and the city in which they live. So when we are traveling to each others home town we can meet and greet each other. What do all of you think? Just a suggestion.

Well put as usual my brother is a step ahead of the game, but Ex, we are trying to start consolidating the list and I will put out who, where, what, and when as soon as all the resources are put in place. I like the ideas and keep them rolling because when I arrive in your city I expect you to introduce yourself to me as my frat/sorority bro/sis. So Rep yo city/team/family, unity that is.

NKO, no doubt, whenever you in my city (Rockford IL) or close Chi-town let me know. I am definitaly coming to the Lou in 06. That goes for all my brothers and sista's

Exodus wish I new you was close to Chi-town because I have been coming to that town because my HQ's is in Chicago downtown on Wacker & Michigan. The next time I hit that city I will give you a call. People we are family and I got my brothers and sister's too!! Holla back 1.

Hey NKO you know I we are only an hour out of Chicago in SE WI

Ms. Dat I have some family members on my dad side that I haven't seen in awhile and would love to come to Milwaukee. I have been to Milwaukee to a baseball and basketball game.(Brewers/Bucks) that was when Sidney Moncrief was playing.

How long ago was that HMMMMM. Well my husband used to have season tickets to the bucks, but he has one of his former players (Kevin BArry)who plays for the Packers and he could get tickets to a packer game.

Also hit me up on e-mail about the finalizing of the pledge, i have another idea from Langston Hughes "Black like me"

Sounds good please count me in (Pat Green) always down for the cause (WE ALL WE GOT)
Contact Pat Email: iruntd2238@aol.com or phone 205-516-4292

People that want to join you better send me your contact info now, because after December you might have to get initiated.

Wh ats up today and is there anybody interested in joining because like Unlce Sam says, "We want you, now."

Ms. Dat, Clay, Church, Greene #44, #15, Ms Nashville, Exodus, and anybody who talks regularly on this site please stay tune to the topic at hand and see what Ms. Dat and Clay and myself has came up with. Once again on "Church day we will put the pledge statement with the Logo and encouragement on the site. Holla at me because I will be e-mailing to everyone at that time. I probably will ask Ms. Dat, Clay and Church to help me e-mail out. You guys please contact me before Tuesday so we can discuss it. Everybody join hands and say I pledge to: Just kidding see you Tuesday.

Awright Zone, just hit me up, and see who is ready to be a part of this wonderful thing!!

Please add us to the list.

Let's get it cracking!

Clay

NKO, I will be waiting for your e-mail. Let me know if there is anything else that you need.

I see that everybody is all fired up for this historical event that is about to drop on this site. I am so excited(sounds like a woman I know) Will people I will let Church on Tuesday posted the pledge statement and we will go from there. I just think since he is one of our most talked about members then he will be given this chance. (I'm not trying to offend anybody)

PEOPLE WE ARE IN THE PROCESS POSTING THE PLEDGE STATEMENT ON THIS SITE AND I WILL E-MAIL IT TO WHO EVER WANTS IT. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT THE MAILBOX! I WILL SEND IT OUT TO EVERYONE AT THIS TIME AND THEN AFTER THIS MONTH PEOPLE MAY HAVE TO GET INITIATED AT THE FIELDS. NOW YOU ALL NO MY FINAL SAYING SO SCAT.

The pledge has gone out to some key board members and if I left anybody out holla at me. Clay i will get at you soon.

Pledge is out so check it out. I need some responses and any suggestion on events to have in the future, etc.

I am interested in being a member of the frat. Contact information E-Mail address betterthananeighbor@yahoo.com or ADJUDICATORNOT@YAHOO.COM

For you people who do not know psycho, he is from STL(LOU) and he played with Esquire in Birmingham. Welcome to the frat and I see that you took some pointers from me and started looking a this wonderful board. Thanks and welcome to the family. Peace out and I have to tell you this, now it is time for you to get the #### out of my zone.

We need those people that are interested to put your contact name, and a number we can call you. Holla back boy/girl.

NKO, my dad the coach of Softball Inc would like to join the frat also. His name is Roy Dixon (Bubba) his e-mail address is Deacns49@aol.com. Rockford IL. Let me know if I forgot something or you need more info.

Count me in my email is under the mail box and The Magic is who I play for

Thanks Exodus and your dad is in and whats up Holland. Welcome to the fsamily

Thanks for the welcome and hit me up with more info deyhateus01@yahoo.com or terrance.holland@navy.mil

NKO, Clay what's up with the T-shirts? Are we still working on that just wondering. Holla back

Exodus that is in the making and as soon as we iron out the details on the cost for the screen and the colors we will be hitting you back. Holla back boy.

Whats up to the BASA Family. Keep checking in........

Lil daddy count me in ( PM51.....LOL softball )

Alright Dre. Whats up and I still have your chairs.(LOL) You are in just go to the site and check in.

Do people love this site or what, this is becoming one of the most talked about softball sites of all time. We will try to continue the positive outlook and keep our members/families close. We are family, & I got my sisters and brothers with me, Hey!!!!!

Kool......Lil Daddy I'll hit you up to get them chairs........ I did check in 2

People, the fraternity/sorority wants you ASAP. Holla if you need some info.

Count me in. Got to get Detroit,MI in the door
Brande 313-522-3004
Brsmith9@yahoo.com

"215"

You have to go to the site where you can register. I have you checked in to this. Welcome to the family and keep in touch at least once a week. Holla back this is the creator of the BASA Fraternity/Sorority Family. Det Style, what the the "215" represent.

What up fool you know am in. Holla Back !!!!!

Here is the link:

http://fs6.formsite.com/udaddytlh/form965971098/index.html

#24 Foots from the St. Louis City Hitters is in and you have to go and log in on the fraternity site. It is mentioned in the statement above this one. I see you finally checking out this message board and it is going to be popping as usually but u have to get on early in the day. I don't think that many people be on at 1AM.

Step up and sign up for the best family plan in softbasll, the BASA Fraternity/Sorority. wE WANT YOU!!!!!!!!!! hOLLA BACK BOY/GIRL.

Hey man, I need you to give me a call at work. I am hoping you can help me with a couple guys-in terms of the job. Holla back.

Psycho hit me up at 647-9950, ext.118. Anybody interested in the fraternity/sorority should hit Clay or NKO ASAP.

Re: Re: Who would like to start a softball players fraternity.

Nkozone, could you email me the picture of the logo that was designed for the frat? Thanks..

NKO, I just had two of my guys sign up for the frat. Francis "Iceman" Curry and Marcus "Young Gunna" Porchia.

Expect bigger and better things for this fraternity/sorority in the "06". Check it out at the super draft.