BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MS. DAT ( REPLY BACK)

WHAT TYPE OF EXERCISED IN THE POO.. SHOULD I WORK OUT MY KNEE EVERYDAY. PEOPLE SAY I HAVE HOP WHEN I RUN BUT I TRY TO RUN NORMAL BUT THE SLEEVE PREVENT ME SOMETIMES AND I TYR TO LIFT MY LEG. HOW LONG SHOULD THE REHAB TAKE. AFTER MY PREGNANCY I WENT SIX WEEKS AND MY REHAB WAS OVER BUT I STILL DID NOT GET THE PROPER REHAB I DONT THINK

Re: MS. DAT ( REPLY BACK)

Put about 2 pound weighs on each leg and run across the pool. Also try swimming with these weighs on. Stand up against the wall of the pool and lift your legs up to waist high, do sets of ten. Any more exercise, ride a bike, walk.

WILL I BE READY BY NEXT MARCH. I WILL START MY OFF-SEASON AFTER CO-ED WORLD. I CANT WAIT UNTIL JANUARY. I NEED TO START NOW. THANK YOU. I NEED ANKLE WEIGHTS CORRECT?

Yes Ms. Dat you need ankle weighs and you can also get a flack jacket that you put on like a backpack, this works really good when you are in the water. You need a personal goal. Set it to be ready 100% by January.........nkozone out.......

Kevin is telling you right. I would aslo consult with a physical therapist. THe vest is good, THe water exercises will help you strenghten without puting to much pressure on it. Remeber how fast Terrel Owens came back, he did the aqua exercises

thanks alot Kevin and Ms. Dat. I will work on my knee this off season. I dont want to tear the other knee.