BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EastSide Player

Rumor has it here in Ky. is that the EastSide Players are losing some major parts to that Big Green & Gold Machine

Re: EastSide Player

What big green and gold machine?

What? LA, can you comment on this?

The Eastside Players better watch out for the Scrubs and Hit & Run Team out of Lexington. This is for Fudd the Eastside Coach, this is Kevin from Impact and I will be checking the KY Wildcats schedule so I can come see them play and kickit with the Lexington Gangsters, LOL. Tell your son Sam to give me a holla. Also tell Gil that DD of the Scrubs is after his job. that is the zone, over and out1...

What's up #2!!! This rumor does not contain any major parts of the Eastside Players. If they are leaving, this is due to they can not handle their job or the pressure when they need to come though.

They have no need to worry about hit and run. The will get ran over. Hit and Run needs to get some more players on their team first.

Kevin Fudd & Gill said leave them a number & they will get back with you

Can one of the player or coach give me a contact number. This is the coach of the 502BOYZ(NEAL)

Tell Fudd and Gill this is Kevin(Use to play for Magnum) these are my outside the "Lou" buddies and my number is (314) 647-9950, ext 118 between 9AM and 4PM. Tell them call me.

Contact #'s 859-227-6642 or 859-699-5499

hey eastside player e-mail us at www.ndowns2@jefferson.k12.ky.us or www.leaguelineup.com/lou502boyz that's are website.or call me at 502-608-2273 thank you.