BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"BOARD MEMBER CHECK-IN"

It's been a minute but I'm still around, You can bet I'll be around......KING OUT!!

Re: "BOARD MEMBER CHECK-IN"

What'd up? KING.....I'm here......"CHURCH"

Still here Don King..What up thou? REAL TALK

What up! IT's the King! Checking in Don King! Real TAlk fa sho!

Whats up Don King, I hope you fix your hair, LOL. Well glad you are back with us to lift the spirits of this board. you are in my zone so get out. nkozone over and out.....

The hair is always done.....and NKO your're in the "church" zone....KING OUT!!

I no your hair is always done but you are lucky I aint your mate because I would mess it up, LOL. get out of the nkozone.

Hey NKO....who is CAP and WHERE"S GHOST or look for something wierd.....And I would never be your mate you tooooo short...half of a midget to be exact is that you running around third...what you do pop-up slide.....So you're the one??? impersonating a trophy figure...do you prefer CHROME or GOLD....KING OUT!!

I'm CAP....I play on the circut as well.

Re: "BOARD MEMBER CHECK-IN" God Bless KKEY#3

We are sadden today we lost one of the board members KKEY#3 will be miss..."CHURCH"

REAL TALK...

Who the hell is Don King?

No disrespect just curious do you play @ all...

Don King is some one we all know! Don is someone who responds on the chat board as someone else. We all know who Don really is ; Don talk's to the board everyday. think about it

I'm an X player,and I don't talk to the board everyday....FUNGA oops Chunga...is that your new team???may you stay with them a whole season?? KING OUT!!

DON , FIRST OFF LEARN HOW TO SPELL MY NAME. THEN STOP HIDDING BEHIND THAT ALIAS. BUT I CAN'T BLAME YOU. I WOULD HIDE TOO WITH ALL THE FOLKS THAT'S LOOKING FOR YOU, DUCK AND FOR COVER! DON

When you see the lady....speak....I'll be at the Young Dudes Tourney....looking nice I might add....and is that who you play for now....I heard you were CUT from Impact and wasn't that you wandering around looking for a friend,oops TEAM...it's good my name starts with a S...hmmmmm come now,I know you've seen me,little dirty boy....KING OUT!! now you might have to watch your back...REAL TALK....I see and know where you live....on somebody's park

Chunga get off of Don King's back and handle your own business, you are mole in the softball world that hides behind the internet to get off! So lets put it straight, you once bad mouth the players on my team because we kick your ### off the team. So I can say that the Don King is a woman and she is well liked by the St. Louis Softball Family and we will not let nobody talk bad to her. If you don't know now then you will get checked this weekend. Holla, clean yourself up then talk. get out of the zone. PEACE>>>>

Well Ghost Flunky aka CHUNKY....I think maybe you should not talk that way 2 a lady.....she has PEOPLE and where you from??? I don't think you have enough in that camp 2 confront anyone on the circuit and that's real talk...that's 5 teams 3 years So continue 2 be a follower and don't stray 2 far from your leash....."CHURCH"

DON! WHY ARE YOU SO EMOTIONAL! YOU HAD ALL YOUR BUDDIES EXPRESS HOW THEY REALLY FEEL OVER SOME SOFTBALL.THEY LOL WITH YOU BUT CAN'T WAIT TO HATE. I CAN TELL YOU THIS I WAS NOT CUT BUT; I WILL ALLOW YOU'LL SIMPLE MINDS TO THINK WHAT EVER YOU WOULD LIKE, TO DON I NEVER DISRESPECTED YOU BUT, ONLY MADE A MERE STATEMENT. SO FOR ONE I WILL NEVER LOOK OVER MY SHOULDER.SO HOLD DOWN YOUR THREATS YOU AND YOUR TO LIL CREW......

Big Mike from Showtime is in the House!!

DON KING, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I WILL SPEAK TO YOU AS SOON AS I SEE YOU WALK INTO THE PARK. I ASSUME THAT DON WAS SOMEONE ELSE AND THAT A STATEMENT THAT WAS MADE BY YOU ABOUT ME. THERE WAS ONLY ONE PERSON WHO KNEW THAT'S WITH YOUR CREW. WELL YOUR STILL ALRIGHT WITH ME KNOW HARD FEELINGS. BUT YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAY FINE *** HELL. NOW THAT I KNOW IT'S YOU I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER.

I know ya'll have been waiting for me to check in. Hear I am. I working on my poetry book. It will be ready late winter. Right in time for the season.

i'M IN THE HISSOUSE