BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LIA

Is Shanieka coming back to LIA in 06?

Re: LIA

Who is that fine light-skin player on LIA? She sexy and fine than a mother.

Let us know who play for next year girl. We all love to see you play and really love watching you walk away. Keep it tight in the off-season.

Will do just that.!

SHAMEKA WHAT POSITION ID YOU PLAY?

I AM GETTING BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS WHAT TYPE OF WORKOUTS IN OFF-SEASON DO YOU WORK ON?

BEST OF LUCK NEXT YEAR.

thanks shameka

Fans am sorry to say but Shanieka is not going back. So is a Hot Girl and and Hot Girls stick together for Life sorry. Holla Back later.. I bet you cant do it like me!!!!

From one Hot Girl to another.
Back then they didnt wont you now your Hot Girl they all on you!!! Later #10

I hear ya Shay - got to get in where you fit in. Shneka, keep that in mind. You will always be welcome where the hot girls play.

I don't care who she plays with, as long as she lets the fellas know so we can be on the lookout.

Keep it fit and legit girl!

DANG MOMMA ARE YOU REALLY HANGING UP THE SHOES?COME ON CANT DO IT LIKE THAT I JUST GOT ON THE CIRCUIT HIT YA BOY UP SO WE CAN DISCUSS THIS ONE.ASAP

YES I DO HIT ME UP FOR MORE INFO #11.

Whatever you do girl, please stay on the circuit. Part of what makes the circuit so great is the beautiful women we get to see in the heat of the battle.

hey shneka, i have a question for you, leave your email address for me please maam?

Shameka,

I am player reply #6 asking you what type of workouts because this was my first year getting back on the circuit I played REC ball this year to see how my knee held up. My knee did quite fine. I will be playing on the competitive circuit next year. i am lefty that can go all over the field have cleared 300 several times. I am excited about 2006. thank you for replying back.

Honey dont worry about those who try to critique you look at this way you must be doing something right be flatter and keep your head. I am critique all the time that what drives to do better to get to the next level. People are going to talk when you go out side the box or against the grain. I am glad to meet you bacause you seem like the type that you dont let anyone dictate your life. You Girl!!!! Remember just know who you are and stay strong and positive. Good will always come out on top.

This is from Sister That been There Done That.

Listen Keep God First and Let Him Fight Your Battlels

And the Haters Keep Your Mouth OFf Of People.

I am speaking for Shameka. Thank you for hating on her now she most definitely will step up her game.

See ya later Shaneka.

What team will you be playing with next year in softball. How old are you?

The female that just spoke her mind and had her back on this board. I am 34years old I can relate because I started playing women ball at 18 years old. Yes, they were haters but because of my foundation set before me I am thankful for the positive influences I had in my life to keep me strong and focus.

just call me I will tell you 866-786-3200 ext 1460

Hey Shanieka, this is Gina from FL, I want you to e-mail me, I want to ask you something. But like I said, you alright with me. Holla @ me.

Curious, whoever you are, you must lost your mind. Shneka has talent - name a left fielder better, I said better, there may be some just as good but name one better! There isnt a team on the circuit who couldnt use someone of her caliber. The only thing is every team has a group of women and they have different personalities. Look at the Sonics - they have talent but I am sure different personalities and not everyone would fit in with them. Look at GA Mixx, they have definitely got a wide variety of talent and personalities and not everyone would fit in with them. Or look even closer at LIA they are a good team, most of them have been on that team for several years and it certainly takes a different type of women to play with that coach. I said all that to say, while Shneka may not fit in with every team its not for lack of ball playing skills and lots of team wouldnt mind having her. Now hate on that - you must be one of those players no team really wants or one of those women whose man thinks she's hot.

Curious,

I totally agree with you. I am the sistah that had her back. She got to be something special for these teams to be hating on her. They need to quit tripping before she ends up with a team that does not have a problem with good players. The team I play for just want good players and want to win. We dont have time for foolshness. We are trying to get to the next level on the circuit. I will see her next weekend I am looking forward to meeting her. See got to be really awesome to be stirring up so much stank. You go girl.

Shneka, are you short, kinda light complexion and wear your hair up?

That would be her.

hummm, you fine than a mother......but anyway, keep your ears open and you might find a women's team next year with a sponsor........not going to reveal the name of the team yet until it's finalized because I think the women's and men's team will have the same name since we will both be affiliated with the same sponsor....Oh, where you black basketball at, I might want to come watch?????

To #1

Where are you from?

BASKETBALL??? DID SOMEONE SAY BASKETBALL, I WANT TO PLAY. NOW THATS MY SPORT!

#1 is from GA!

HEY SHANEIKA GIRL, YOU KNOW YOU'RE MY HOMIE WITH YOUR BIG FOREHEADED SELF THESE GIRLS JUST HATING BECAUSE YOU GOT AWESOME SKILLS ON AND OFF THE FIELD. STAY UP AND REMEMBER IF THEY TALKING ABOUT YOU AT LEAST YOU'RE ON SOMEONE MIND GOOD OR BAD THEY ARE THINKING ABOUT CHA. HOLLA AT YOUR GIRL SOMETIMES BEASE. AND I WANT TO PLAY B-BALL TOO THAT'S MY SPORT FO SHO LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND A TEAM BECAUSE I WILL BE WILLING TO TRAVEL AND PLAY ESPECIALLY IF THE TEAM IS LOOKING FOR A POINT GUARD THAT'S ME!!!! YOUR HOMIE BEASE # 5

how could anyone play for LIA coach anyway?

dang is anyone gonna tell me about this basketball league, i am ready to hoop

Now you know you cant have much more fun and be loved by anyone more than your hot girls - cousin and all and you know they will always have your back because you are a homegirl as well as hot girl. TN team will have at least one very good sponsor with two or three chipping in on the side.

well, #16 answered the question for you about where I'm from. Shneka, just hit me up on here if you don't find a team to fit you and I will let you know what the deal is.

WHAT TEAM DO YOU PLAY FOR #1 FROM ATLANTA?

#11 Stay off of this board, we have to many other things to focus on know. You are such a pretty talanted you lady; you need not to allow jealous people to get under your skin and you are making some fellow's out there think that they have a chance, and you know that I'm not have that.
T. Fowler

Shneka, Fowler is in the picture with Kenny Key at the top. Fowler, I'm stealing her from you...lol

That could be true Shneka! Probably going to be a couple of new teams to form. I know one thing, if a "Lady Magic" team forms, I know the uniforms will be fresh to death! I understand what you are saying Shneka because nobody wants to play ball with a team full of drama........"Real Talk"

TO #1 DO YOU ALL PLAY REC OR COMPETITIVE?

DO THE WOMEN AND MENS TEAM RECRUIT OUT OF STATE PLAYERS FOR TOURNAMENTS?

whats up girl...i'm down just let me know i will travel also. i play all positions, small forward more than anything. i can shoot from where ever , as far as this other nonsense, girl dont let anyone take your joy away. hit me up your girl dee

was up neka this ya boy kj. just saying wassup be easy.

The team I'm playing with out of GA will play Rec. I can't speak for the women's team. When #16 comes on here, she can address this because they want a team that's not full of drama and will go out and play ball and get along also. I think team chemistry is a big part in winning a championship. But I'm pretty sure if you can play and want to travel, it won't be a problem.

I PLAY B-BALL I ONCE WON A BRICK THROWING CONTEST.

Hot Girl u see how those Hot Girls get sh**t started
those Hot Girls are haters all over the World man.. but you now how to handle it just let them haters now that it is hard to be you and it is hard to be a Hot Girl!!! later..

TO #1 WELL, WHAT AREAS DO THEY TRAVEL. I AM FROM OUT OF STATE. I PLAY OUTFIELD AND FIRST BASE AND DH.

MY HUSBAND PLAYS LEFT FIELD, THIRD BASE, AND SOME FIRST BASE. VERY AWESOME.

LOL, BRICK THROWIN HUH? BLESS YOUR HEART!!

Shneka it is ginayharris@yahoo.com

LOL, BRICK THROWIN CONTEST HUH? BLESS YOUR HEART!! HEY NEKA, WE CAN PICK THIS PERSON UP TO MAKE THE TEAM EVEN, LOL

WHAT DO U MEAN MAKE THE TEAM EVEN.

LOL NEVERMIND

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.

Shneka, it is ginayharris@yahoo.com

HOLD UP NOW, WHO IS THIS B/C I CAN TELL YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT TO KNOW, "I AIN'T NEVER SCUUUUUURRRED"

Hey Davida I will have to let you know all the details, but like I said check and see if there are any teams wanting to play in Nashville as well. The teams we've been playing against are from Knoxville TN, but we played in a tournament about a month or so ago and there were supposed to be two teams I think from Nashville but they never showed up. But check around and let me know what's up. Also you know Zone3 has flag football here in ATL, I think he said women and co-ed.

COOL, I WILL ASK THIS WOMEN'S TEAM THAT I PLAY AGAINST UP HERE(PEPSI). THEY HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ME TO PLAY WITH THEM FOR A MIN NOW. WILL HIT YOU UP AS SOON AS I FIND SOMETHING OUT AND U DO THE SAME

SO IM OUTSIDE OF THE CLUB AND U THINK IM A BUM AND ME NEITHER

WHATEVER "FAN" COME GET SOME THEN, ON THE COURT, FIELD OR WHEREVER!

#1 Magic #11 wants to play all day long she's not ready. I've pulled her puck card. LOL
T Fowler#4

WHAT'S UP SHANEIKA YOU DON'T HOLLA AT CHA GIRL NO MORE. THIS IS BEASE AND I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ABOUT THE B-BALL TEAM. I AM A POINT GUARD AND SHOOTING GUARD. HOLLA BACK

HOT! You know you can't go anywhere-HOT GIRLS stick together-FOREVER!

let me tell all yall something all yall men and women cut the chase with the hating shneka will do whats best for her even if she has to play for the storm she will still be one of the best women outfielders on the circuit as well as a key member of the ALL DIME TEAM know its not too many that represent the MS. WHALEY DOES ON AND OFF THE FIELD KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK BEAUTIFUL.THATS WHY I KNOW WHO SHE'S PLAYING FOR IN 06.HA HA HA HA

let me tell all yall something all yall men and women cut the chase with the hating shneka will do whats best for her even if she has to play for the storm she will still be one of the best women outfielders on the circuit as well as a key member of the ALL DIME TEAM know its not too many that represent the MS. WHALEY DOES ON AND OFF THE FIELD KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK BEAUTIFUL.THATS WHY I KNOW WHO SHE'S PLAYING FOR IN 06.HA HA HA HA

GIRL YOU KNOW YOU CANT BALL WITH ME I'M THE TRUTH ON THE COURT...... SEE IF YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS?(YOUR ROAD DOGG)