BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for sponsorship

Souhtern Thunder from Arkansas is seeking full sponsorship. Trying to find out how to find sponsorship on the internet. contact Angela 866-786-3200 ext1460

Re: looking for sponsorship

the best thing to do is get out and talk to people in your area about sponsoring. You would be surprised at what people will sponsor. Our people don't believe in supporting us for some reason, so hint hint on who you should ask.

okay gotcha. Where should I start private won businesses. Should I do a letter. Or just get out and ask.

Our best bet here in WI has been our local taverns and tavern association. They sponsor us in our local league as well as our travel team we just reformed. Entry fees, uniforms, host fund raising events and meetings at their establishments, as well as feed us every week during our regular season.

If you are in the LR area, there are a few people that will sponsor your teams. Budweiser has funds set aside for these programs, minority teams, however, the funds go unused each year. They usually pay for entry fees and uniforms which is a good start.

The black doctors in the Little Rock area have been very supportive of all black teams that will actaully play the circuit and COMPETE.

Then there is Simms Bar-B-Q. Always a true softball fan.

SIMS WILL NOT SPONSOR BEEN DOWN THAT ROAD BEFORE MAYBE BACK IN THE DAY BUT NOT NOW..YOU MIGHT HAVE TO SPONSOR YOURSELF...HAVE FUND RAISERS, CAR WASHES, AND OTHER EVENTS...IF YOUR TEAM WANTS TO GET TO ANY OF THE TOURNAMENTS WELL PUT FORTH THE EFFORT THATS MY OPINION..GOOD LUCK

WELL WE DID NOT ASK SIMS TO SPONSOR IT WAS A SUGGESTION SO THANKS ANYWAY I WOULD NOT ASK SIMS ANYWAY.

TO ADD TO THE RESPONSE WE ARE ASKING SUGGESTION FOR SPONSORSHIP NOT FOR SIMS TO SPONSOR US HAVE A GREAT DAY.

WELL, THEY WILL NOT NEED SIMS. I WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS BUT I AM CELEBRITY WILL TAKE ON FULL SPONSORSHIP OF THIS TEAM. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A TEAM TO SPONSOR. DO NOT NEED ANYMORE SUGGESTIONS.