BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Board Watchers (Please Read)

Can anyone explain why certain individuals who've been on this board all summer, i.e zone3,smallz,15,1,wade…..are now so quite. Mouths must be full from all that crow. It's called pacing yourself and showing humility. Yeah you may have won a few local tournaments with decent competition but when it was time to leave your comfort zone,you failed… Smallz any coach speak for why your team failed? You sure looked loaded at the "Nelly". What happened? 15, you play for S.Ga. Magic right… Yall won a bunch too right…. I know. I know. You can't win them all, I understand that. What I don't understand is why so quite now. Local tourneys are like the regular season and Worlds are like the playoffs. The Best of the best come out. Don't get me wrong I'm not calling your seasons a failure but when you get on this board and brag about your accomplishment you put a target on yourself which may be what you want but with that comes "GREAT EXPECTATIONS" I got a quote for you……"speak softly and carry a big stick!"

Re: Board Watchers (Please Read)

I'm not quiet. I'm still on here. Alot of people have been gone since last Wednesday including myself. The team I played for is not a hot team at all. That's why you ball and get picked up on a better team. But the people you are talking about play on hot teams. Every good team has it bad weekends. That's why you congradulate the teams that are hot and win that weekend. and that's "real talk"