BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking to play black circuit 2006

Trying to get on a team in the midwest. Third, middle, catch, extra hit. I've play a lot of usssa for the past 8-9 years and have been on some good teams in Illinois. Currently playing "B" USSSA but I am a "C" ball player. I play with Creative Design out of Joliet,Il. We will be in Disney this weekend. I wont be hard to find, i'm the only brother on the squad! Hope to hear from some one soon or see some of you guys over the weekend..

Re: looking to play black circuit 2006

This is Wolf of ST.LOUIS CLASS ACT, give me a call asap like today we play this weekend in Murphy Lee's tourn in STL {314)565-0611. I'll like to see what you'r working with.

0-565-0611

Big Daddy contact me @ 618-581-8738.

Wolf this is Kevin and you still recruiting players, you better watch out for those hitters.lol whats up Wolf

Wassup fellas. I played in 1 BASA tourney all year, but next year am looking to blaze it up on the circuit! We are out of Peoria, IL (Team Topshottas) and looking to play as much as possible. If u need any guys let me know. I grew up in da STL, it is still home to me! Where is the tourney this weekend, because I will be at home. If u have any spots open, I could play too. Time to put my name on the map! Holla!
E West

LiL kevin, you & i know who's going to be tha biggest rival out of tha LOU. So there's no reason to talk about it just needing better bullets for this new toy i got. Believe me it's going to be just like old times with tha same results. R.I.P.BOMBERS,MAGNUM-FORCE, EXPLOSION, & ??????????