BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Class Act

How serious is Class Act and is Class Act that good?

Re: Class Act

I would like to see Class Act, SC BarBQ, Graystone, and Atlanta Storm bang it out. That will be better than the world series.

Class-Act is a good team & i'm really looking forword on seeing what Wolf has up his sleeves.

Will Class Act be a tournament team with out of town players are local boys playing with him from the Lou.I do believe STL has some great talent I think if they would combine some teams maybe send 3 teams to a tournament they would have better results.

Class-Act will be a contending team. Tha games has changed & i feel we can change with it.

I like to welcome Roe tha pitcher from Graystone to tha Class-Act family. Congrats on pitching yo ass off in tha U-tripp world this year. This is to anyone who can atleast bat 700 & can play in or outfield. We are paying our players next year. Black or white it don't matter. If you can be consisted in yo play we would love to have you play with tha 4-timeworld champs next year.

WOLF'S # is (314)565-0611 we want the best to offer thank you..

Wolf whose on your staff I hear you're looking for coaches.

I have tha same staff that helped me win tha basa worlds but i'm looking for a coach that's going to be very aggresive at 3rd base. Do you have anybody in mind?

Wolf you do not still have the same team that won you the 2 worlds (24 not,DC not, Reggie not, Kidd) that is four who do you have, Sal, J.T., etc. Where is your boy Eddie?

He said staff not team... Lil Short Dude

So Wolf, Mike Wells is still your stat man and Mitch and Herb? Those are three cool dudes. Sorry I thought you said team.

LiL kevin don't be so worried about my camp. Just try & get a better pitcher for tha circut next year. Now remember weekends & monday nights are different. But to answer one of your q's eddie is back as a player. Sal won't stop eating. Tha only players i have from world is Moose & Eddie. I told you tha game has changed & your players must change with tha style of play. Since i'm in yo zone right now, why is that tha 2 1/2 years i was gone you hav'nt won as many tourn since i've been back this year with Derrty & tha Act? I mean is you had enough time to do alot od damage while i was gone & won nothing. I've been home a few months & between both teams i played for i won 12 tourn. Now what's wrong with this picture? NO diss to yo camps or tha teams you been playing with all these years but don't you see you need to makes some Majors Changes yoself????

Wolf it was not a point but a question. When you was gone we did when tournaments, but not the World. As you scan your memory think what team was your competition when you was Class Act and what team did you love to play in the Lou then. I am not trying to get into a Joe Lee/Chunga style argument but just talking softball. People think me and you do not get along but we just hate to lose against each other because we are two people that loves the challenge. I look forward to playing against Class Act because we normally give the people what they come to see, a good competitive game. So best of Luck to the Act and lookout for them boys(City Hitters).

Are you backing down, or did you just get punked..This man told you to work on your game and you come back and apologize...

Typical St. Louis Cats

What's so typical about US... I mean are You labeling the STL ,We take care of own,that's probaly why you're hiding identity ,Go ahead and keep it going...they'll answer....."CHURCH"

just from reading the board, you'll are always quick to judge and confront others when they question your game, but when the big bad wolf speaks it gets quiet...True it's not all St. Louis but a lot that speak on the board..

Like who? ....can you add a little more 2 your last statement ....Boyee "CHURCH on a TUESDAY" will have some good reading and a little REAL TALK...and I'm quiet because I'm gathering Info and my team of 's are GREAT..."CHURCH"

Now pun intended but those people know who they are internally... Walk like a , talk like a - must be a

LIL Kevin i'm glad you did'nt read into what brother man was saying. I'm just trying to really compete next year because i see what's out here now.If things don't plan out like i plan on then i'll be going south next year but i have a good core of outside people around me right now!!

Are you going to coed world?? MS.OHIO # 24

I like to welcome Greg tha x pitcher from Atlanta Storm. Thanks fo coming up to tha Lou this weekend in helping us win. Welcome to tha Class-Act family.

Wolf I don't let others get under my skin. I have such a strong mind that I look over the immature one's.

Wolff why don't you get rid of "TJ" your 3rd base dude. he can't play there is plenty of people who can. he is your weak link.

J.T. is ok, he's like everyone else has up & down games. Tha thing about him is he's willing to learn more about tha game. He works hard & he listens. Tha last 4 tourn we played his overall avg is .618. To me if you can bat .600 or better than that's good enough for my coaches & i.I rather have a player that's going to play hard all tha time rather than someone who's going to disrespect tha game of softball!!

I thought you said you won't have no one thats bats under .700 and you want the best. ok is not the best.

Why should Class Act worry about that at this time when the season rolls around I'm sure everbody will be in tune.

Thanks wolf for giving me the chance to play with such a great group of guys.look forward to next year.see you in a couple of weeks.

Crazy T 2006 is next year not this year!! believe me 06 Class-Act will b ready to play. When i said anyone that can bat .700, i would love to have him especially if he's consisted. That's tha only way you'll make some $$$ (after we WIN tha tourn) but .600 or better is good enough to play on this team but to start you just have to show it on tha field.P.S. anyone & everyone that knows me no i won't play or show favortism

Wolf what kind of workouts will you have your players doing? I heard you have some graet & hard practices& in the gym.

Player #12 tha only thing i'll tell you with out wasting yo time is this , i live by tha 5'ps & tha 3'ds. Proper preperation prevents poor performance. Discipline dedication detemination!!!!!!!

Right on!!!!!

Wolf there is 7 P's and they are Proir, proper, planning, pervents, a **** poor, performance. My dad use to quote these to my brothers and I.

Wolf I would take TJ if you don't want him (I Know that he can hit and make plays). He is a real ball player who gives his all.

LiL kev where i come from that's how i was taught & tha only person who taught me tha proper way for tha (ART OF WAR) was DIRK ANDROFF #13 For a guy who was making $85,000 a year playing, promoting, & having a bat contract , being name player of tha year 7 times on tha ( MAJOR ) circuit i'll take my chances on learning on what he taught me. No disrespect to you & yo ole man. I dedicated my softball career to him may he R.I.P. Good luck to you & tha CITTY HITTAS in 06