BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
World

I had a hard time feeling the world experience by being so scattered at different parks...I am putting in a request that we find a state with a park that can hold all the teams. Where the world is a great experience; but it was hard to experience all the world has to offer with teams playing a several different parks....Just a suggestion! Ohio was good.

Re: World

COLUMBUS, GA HAS A FAIRLY NEW PARK THAT WILL ACCOMODATE THE WORLD. ONE PARK WITH EIGHT FIELDS AND 2 ADDITIONAL PARKS THAT'S ONLY A MILE OR LESS APART.

yes Columbus, Ga does have adequate space. They built the fields up for the 1996 Olympics. BASA should look into this area for a World.

Columbus, GA is NOT a good place to have a black world tournament. Columbus is too small, too boring, and too prejudice. I know because I was stationed at Ft. Benning for 4 BORING years.

Has there been word on where the next year's world will be? 2 parks within distance should be cool but 7 parks all over a city is ridiculous....I know BASA will do better next year

why the world want go back to battle creek mich.

I truly feel all those who found it hard to enjoy the 2005 basa worlds just to much ground to try to cover. Columbus, Ohio has the park to handle a event like the basa world, and yes it was just here in 2003-04. But if we in the North can come you to ya'll, lets give it as good as we get it Southern teams.