BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zone3,smallz,15,1,Wade

Zone3,smallz,15,1,Wade….Where yall at? No words of wisdom? No great quotes of inspiration? Zone3 no talk of gambling on your team? 15 wassup? It's a little quite. Is everybody tired or just sore losers. Funny….you win and you boast, but you lose and you're quite as a mouse…Just sad...

Re: Zone3,smallz,15,1,Wade

Naw, Wade aka #1 is here. Thanks for waking me up Cap. My quote today is "don't playa hate, congradulate"....lol Never a hater only a congradulater! Just watch out for next year. There should be a new Georgia team formed with a nice sponsor. Cap are you the umpire? Oh, big ups to the Bainbridge Blazers, they always make some noise at any tourney they play in.

Nope, I don't umpire. So who's this new team? And where are your other cronies? Who'd your team do?

Name isn't established yet, I will announce at a later date. My team sucked, not going to lie. Played good the 1st game and as you know, a coach shouldn't be a player also. Team argued amongst each other, so you know how that is. So, I politely finished and told them I won't be playing with them next year. But, got offers to play with other teams in 06. But if the team I'm talking about forms, and we get the sponsor that we are trying to get, then you will have to fight people away that want to play. Only want the best, but not only the best, but people who want to win and have fun and not argue among each other.

so you really didn't mean "we all we got" or is that only when you are winning. really find out who is down with the team after some tough losses.

"You WIN Some You LOSE Some!" South Ga Magic had a great season. We finished fifth in BASA and 10th in USSSA. That was my first time going to the world and I think I played very well. My team played well. A little disappointed about starters not showing up to the tourney but hey this is softball the ones you put in their place should and suppose to stand UP!!!Season is over. It's about to get boring; do we post here all year and talk about the Bucs and Miami Hurricanes!!!!!11

WHATS UP FELLAS COME ON CAP FOLK WE HAD A GREAT SEASON AND YES WERE VERY TIRED AND JUST WANTED TO GIVE EVERYTHING A COUPLE OF DAYS BREAK BUT YOU BEST TO BELIEVE THAT WE'LL BE COCKED AND RELOADED FOR THE 2006 WE'LL BE BACK IN THE THICK OF THINGS SEE THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OCCASIONAL WINNERS AND CONSISTENT WINNERS WE ALL KNOW THAT THE STORM WILL BE A FORCE AGAIN IN THE 2006.AND FOR SURE I GOT WHATEVER ON THE GAME WHEN WE FACE YOUR TEAM MR. CAP YOU SOUND LIKE SOMEONE THATS NOT USE TO BEATING THE STORM WE ALL WE GOT AND THATS ALL WE **** NEED SEE YA IN 06 FOLK.

Zone...word on the street or on this board is that the atl.storm is going to look a lot different next year. Yall cutting some dead weight? i.e losing some color???

YO CAP WE WILL MAKE SOME MINOR TOUCH UPS UNFORTUNATELY WE'RE NOT LIKE ALOT OF OTHER TEAMS THAT MUST DO A COMPLETE TURNAROUND TO COMPETE FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS WE'LL PRETTY MUCH LOOK THE SAME IN 06 SO WATCH OUT YALL WONT SNEAL ANOTHER ONE BELEIVE THAT AND WE CAN MAKE A FRIENDLY BET.

Hey player i'm still here...It's just my job now requires a little bit more work than usual..I never player hate always congradulate..So when I can post I will post..Right now i'm able to post..

Welcome back smallz. Thought you were a sore loser, glad to see you have class. Your team still had a good year. Look forward to the offseason and all the banter back and forth.

WELCOME BACK SMALLZ THESE LAMES THOUGHT WE WERE DONE HELL THEY FORGOT WE'LL BE BACK IN 06.

CAP you seem 2 be commenting and worried about changes of other teams....just asking who do you and did you play for ........but I know Zone and Smallz got this one .......but feel free 2 reply....."CHURCH"

TITO ON SOME REAL TALK IF IM NOT MISTAKEN IM THINKING CAP WAS THE PITCHER FOR TEAM MORRIS THAT BEAT US FOR THE FIRST TIME IN I DONT KNOW HOW MANY YEARS 16-15 IN THE USSSA WORLDS THEY ARE OUT OF ATLANTA,GA.

Yeah I think Zone got my back on that one...

Zone and smallz, whats up fellas, this is your boy, #82!! Yall know who it is! What the business is?

#82 WHATS UP FOLK HOLLA AT YA BOY LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING BIG THINGS IN 06.770/826-2447 MAYBE WE CAN WORKOUT TOGETHER IN THE OFFSEASON TEAMMATE ITS TIME TO GET HUNGRY AND ITS NO MORE SECRETS.

YOU ARE RIGHT STORM, NO MORE SECRETS.

Yea, we can for sure do the dang thang!

#82 AS YOU SEE IN THE POST BY THE FAN WE'VE ALREADY GETTING THE HATERS GOING **** THAT LINEUP WILL BE NASTY IN 06 FOLK AND WE'LL HAVE PLENTY OF COLLARD GREENS BABY.THE REDNESS IN YOUR EYES SHOWS YOUR FOCUS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Well zone, all I can say is, let them HATE!!! Will they be hate'n after we win the world next year and the year after that? Hum???

#82 THEY WILL ALWAYS HATE ONCE A HATER ALWAYS A HATER LET GET AT OUR RINGS FOLK.

4-sho! I really need one of those too!!

we'll get some together folk.

That sounds good 2 me. Holla at you later!

Zone3, Who ever this Cap person is, they do not speak for me or my ballclub. No one from my team other than myself even bothers to respond to this message board and you have never read any trash talking from me. Both of our teams are out of Ga. and play in the same class so beating each other means nothing. Good Luck in 06. CoachT22